Acid Vs Shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by burnttwaffle, Jul 4, 2008.

1. i checked erowid and shit but i wanna hear from you guys

im kind of arguing with this girl that LSD isnt really bad for you

what am i better off doing if i could do 1 shrooms or LSD?

what are the negativ health effects of both?

i just wanna hear it from an experiance tripper and sum1 who knows there shit

2. Alrighty, Really after researching LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms..
    I see no negative health effects, Acid [sounds deadly huh?] is one of the least toxic chemcial known to man, it's less toxic that asprin and vitamin C!

Depends on what kind of shrooms you are doing and the weight of it when you saying just 1 Mushroom and comparing to 1 Hit of acid.

I would probably go with the LSD.

Have fun, anymore questions reply, and I'll be happy to answer.

3. shrooms leave me less burnt out afterword and Ive paid less for shrooms, so I go with the "natural" alternative.

4. I'd go with the acid. LSD is just so much god damn fun. Don't get me wrong shrooms are absolutely amazing. But theres just something special about acid trips. I just droped acid last night and it was one of the best times i've ever had. I grab shrooms and acid whenever they come around!

And both are safe as long as they are actually shrooms or acid and not some knockoff.

5. Well LSD is less deadly than caffeine at recreational doses.

6. LSD= Stronger, last longer (I've heard 12-18hours) is cheaper too $10 a hit, or $15-$20 depending where you live
    lsd is supposedly a more laid back trip
    Shrooms= Weaker, doesn't last as long (5-6Hours) cost more ex: 1/8 I've seen prices range from $20-$40
    shrooms is more of a hysterically laughing funny trip like a giant tree talks to you and shit

I haven't heard of any negative effects except for flashbacks and shrooms tasting horrible.

7. Well neither really have any adverse health effects except lsd does cause toxic psychosis and flashbacks more than mushrooms
    acid = synthetic
    shrooms = all natural

neither are really bad but I'd say lsd is more harmful than shrooms

plus in Fl its legal to posses fresh shrooms :D
    and they grow year-round here aswell!

8. I got some from my back yard, they were good too.

9. Lucky bastard!!
    we gotta go out to the cow fields for that

10. Apples and Oranges. Each experience is unique and comparable at the same time.

11. go with the lsd, goes down way easier than a mass of mushrooms. i also in my opinion do not believe that recreational usage of lsd has negative effects physically unless self inflicted, same goes with mushrooms just remember set and setting. but what do i know i fuckin pull wire for a living..:smoking:

12. dog shit works

13. Keep in mind, this is the persons OPINION...

14. I was kinda expecting to come in here just to see "ha jk! waffles or pancakes?" But I guess not :rolleyes:

Like some people said, some people prefer shrooms, some people prefer acid. Acid is more clear and structured, while shrooms are more flowy and wondery. The latter appeals to me more :)

15. acid sounds way cooler from all my reading up I have done!!! and shrooms may be natural but theyre kinda posion

16. i personally enjoyed my 2 acid trips alot more then my 2 shroom trips...

But the shroom trips were alot more crazier

17. Well, I like the LSD more. At higher doses it tends to be very heavy. The visuals are a lot more prismatic and structured. The visuals shrooms give me move around more naturally if that makes sense. The visuals with LSD seem to move on a path. If I do high doses on either of them the visuals are very enveloping. A visual I usually have on both is a room with repeating columns, and it goes on forever, but the whole room is fractals and faces. The lower doses tend to give me some visual synaestesia for sounds. Oh yeah, and I always get ego loss. The higher doses of LSD are very disconnecting (4 or more hits). With high doses of LSD your thought proccess is so off baseline that you can forget your idenity, and you will just be left with the knowledge that you are a part of nature. Shrooms take it easier on you in my opinion, because you feel a lot of unity when you do them. You do feel unity when you do LSD, but not on the level of psilocybin. Very high doses of both can lead to entity contact, this has happened to me a couple of times. It is usually very scary, because you are before something that has infinite wisdom, and you know its knowledge will crush you. Though, that is just my experience with the two. I say you should go 1 hit for the first time, 2 for the second time, and 3 for the third. On the mushrooms you should probably start with a half eight your first two times, and then bump it up to an eight if you think you can handle it. A quarter is about the point where the experience starts to get extremely intense. I have a friend that did 6 grams of mushrooms his first time and had a very bad trip, this was because it was his first time trying a psychedelic besides salvia. If you have ever had a bad trip, the euphoria just turns to discomfort, though sometimes something bad can actually be a good thing though.

18. I have never had giant trees talking to me on shrooms.

shit just gets all distorted, like i was looking at a street sign, I got that shit to look like it was melting, like at first it started sagging, then drooping haha that was pretty cool.

it allso seems like the world is breathing with you.

kickin it in my homies backyard, his neighbors got this line of cypress trees, and everytime id breath in, they would bend inward and on the exhale straighten out again.

also, looking at a tree with a starry sky backround, staired at it long enough to make the tree disappear entirely.

also, you seem a lot more keen to your emotions. the slightest thing can send you one way or the other.

you just cant let bad thoughts or negative ones to snowball themselves. thats how bad trips start.

the beach is awesome to go to on shrooms btw.

heres some pics of some I gobbled down last night, theres a thread of me trippin too. I'll puut pics there as well.

Plus with shrooms, its pretty hard to get jipt....like your gauranteed a trip. where as someone can say, hey, this is acid, when really it could just be anything...a piece of paper with some dye on it, whatever.

I also read somewhere on here that they recently did another medical tests with shrooms and said that ppl that have taken it have noticed numerous positive benifits.

increased creativity, openness, sense of love, or something or other. idk.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Well i live next door to a cow pasture, can i just walk out and pick a few shrooms?