Acid vs Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by gotgreen, May 23, 2007.

1. ive been thinking of either droppin acid or takin shrooms..... ive never had a hallucinigenic experience tho so i was wondering which i should start with, and the differences of them.

2. shrooms, acid is really strong, alot stronger in my opinion and alot unhealthier to. Shrooms is good just make sure you got a couple hours to kill. just do straight up shrooms and water, for best effect on intake.

3. i'd try shrooms first, but just because i think that acid would be more intense - but i could be wrong.

4. Wrong section man, and I would try google...

This is a POT forum ;)

EDIT: Well, after looking at what I said, its PARTIALLY true... Not to be rash but, I was just stating of how it would be better off to A. Try a diffrent section, because this is for recreational marijuana use, and not shrooms or acid.

Oh yeah, and I would do shrooms before acid.

5. who the fuck cares?

6. shrooms FTW

acid was a no go with me.. theres always a play in my heart for the mushies tho :D:hello:

7. I haven't tried either but as far as I know,acid is much stronger.If you've never done any type of hallucinogen before,I'd start small and work your way up.

But shit,in the end just do what you want.If you think you can handle acid without doing anything else,I say go for it:)

8. Man, I have done both and honestly I prefer Acid. Shrooms are a little less intense but neither are to be taken lightly. I would suggest that you try shrooms first and depending on the quality about 3 or 4 grams. A lot of people say to only take a gram or two your first time, but I would suggest that you do enough to have a good trip so you aren't left "wanting more." If you don't take enough, you will just feel a head change and the visuals won't be anything too special.

9. I'd say go for shrooms bud.

All natural

10. About half a year ago I was in the same situation as you but I was leaning more towards trying shrooms (1 because I wanted to keep my drug use contained to naturally occuring drugs and, 2 because I had always heard that acid was pretty intense) I have done shrooms twice (soon to be thrice) and it is a great and really awesome experience. I have come to realize that acid is not AS hardcore as I had origioanlly thought it to be, but I still don't think I'll be trying it for a while. I personally would go with the mushrooms, you won't regret your decision (especially for a first psychedelic)

11. This isn't about marijuana. :mad: Moving to General. Does anyone read the forum descriptions anymore? Damn, I'm sick of moving threads.

12. if its your first time with hallucenogics then dont go strait to shrooms and acid, way too intense. try morning glory seeds. easy to get at your local garden store. they give a pretty good high and some hallucinations depending on who you are and how much you take. for more info check out http://erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory.shtml . oh and by the way, theyre much cheaper and easier to get than shrooms or acid.

13. i've tripped a lot on both. to be honest i've been preferring LSD recently because my emotions have been more intense on shrooms (the shrooms were cambodian in case anyone cares), and LSD has just seemed to be more light fun. then again i've had rough times on acid and been so mellow on some shrooms. check your emotional state before u go in with anything and if you are satisfied nothing negative will come up you should be fine with low doses of either to begin with.

14. i'm gonna advise against the morning glories. they make you sick as hell (not just the chemically coated ones), and who wants to look back and smile on a trip where they wretched all over the nice new persian rug that they just put in and couldnt get a refund because their vomit had to be a completely different colour than the fabric so they go to their parents house and see if they wanna buy it but they already have a nicer one so they go home with a smelly, wierd coloured rug for the rest of their mortal life.....

15. Nothing is going to really prepare you for your first trip. Its going to be unique.

Be in good spirits, with good people, in a good setting, and you will have a GREAT TRIP. Both shrooms and acid can be extremely powerful, it just depends on how much ingested.

16. Damn lady Hempress, cut the new guy some slack. He knows now. It's a mistake that happens, we've ALL done it at some point, hoping to get more replies(even though i understand the frustration for the mods) . Anyway, Try shrooms. Blend an 1/8th of shrooms with a bit of OJ. Drink down. Enjoy. As Wun said, nothing will prepare you for your first trip. Get a sitter, and stay calm and enjoy it. A shroom trip can be strong, but will last generally 3(short)-8 hours (long) and you KNOW it's fake. Usually on acid, you feel this crazy world of visions and purple elephants ( yes yes i know, i ALWAYS refer to purple elephants when i talk about shrooms) is YOUR REALITY. I suggest you trip with shrooms, then try salvia, then try acid only if you feel you're ready spiritually.

17. I'm not sure what you mean about cut him some slack. Did I neg rep him? No. Did I ban him? No.

I don't see what's so difficult about reading the forum descriptions. I've had to move about 15-20 threads--and that's just this evening! You'd be pissed, too.

18. Yeah, I am sure they keep you busy :D

19. oh shit.... my bad...yea i did read the rules...but idk what the fuck i was thinkin. next time ill pay attention more.

i think imma go with shrooms tho. sounds like thats what the majority recommend.

20. Thank you, gotgreen. :) It makes my job a lot easier.