Acid Trips..Ecstasy Trips..Shrooms, etc.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 2Faded, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Alright. I've been a pretty clean person so far, except for smoking the ganj. Although, acid, shrooms, and e has popped up in my head many times.
    But the only thing I'm worrying about is how it will change my perspective on life and the different things in life. I think about the weirdest things and most complex things in life, and go too far into detail about things. I wonder how my perspective will change..for the better or worse.
    Now I'm debating whether or not if I should try it.
    But before I do, I'd like to hear what it has done to your perspective. For some people, I understand it hasn't. But for those that it had, please share your story and how you think about whatever. Has it changed your perspective on life or other things for better or for worse, and what is it?
    Don't post and tell me to try it and it's good, etc. I just want to hear your story for how it has changed you and the way you think about certain things.
    Thanks,
    2F.

2. When I switched from a daily ganj smoker to a for lack of a better word, a tripper. I found I mellowed out, and I stopped making rash decisions, and I just found life more enjoyable, even the smallest things. As of recently however, after doing the majority of hallucigens on their own, I started mixing. I mixxed disociatives in with trytophans, such as DXMxAcid. I did a near fatal dose of DXM one night, which many call a type of trip. DXM, for me is a way to meditate. I turn on my custom playlist of songs for my dxm trips, sit down with all my lights of, except a few candles and a blacklight. I close my eyes, and dig deep within. But, on acid, I don't find myself examing myself that much, I open my eyes to the dream world then, and enjoy the hallucinations. Same on shrooms. Which I mixed DXMxShrooms once too. That was crazy, my next drug I am gonna do however is either going to be Datura, or DMT which I would not reccomend you get anywhere near to for atleast a year of tripping. Start with low doses of acid, or a gram to two grams of shrooms. That will do you good when you first start. Just remember, its a good time, and your having fun, and that every users experiences are different so yours may differ widly.

3. ecstasy - helped me see the good in life
    shrooms n acid - helped me see the good in nature
    dxm - helped me lose a lot of brain cells (good times tho)

i always feel like reborn after i do any of those substances, and feel refreshed and stuff. but all the realizations i make just fade away after a while. i dont really do those drugs to "expand my mind man" like i used to say, i just do em cuz i like the experience and thats what it is an experience. it can affect your life good or bad depending on the experience just like any experience.

4. wow i do almost the same shit on dxm. i dont really do it to trip, but i do to explore my mind.

5. Thats what its for basically, I have never acutally had visuals off it.

6. yea, i dig the feeling too.
    ive some visuals with higher doses

7. When I have visuals on it, its because I am at like a 2g or 2000mg dose, and I have my eyes closed, and theirs seas of waves and patterns courseing back and forth to the music I am listening to.

8. I have become completely intouch with my enviroment. I no longer think that the world revolves around me and how things effect me. I know see that every single thing has its own perspective and how each and every person is a complete human being, with choices and decisions to make. I can't really explain it well in words, but you know how your mind races on pot and is able to dissect and analyze things on a whole new level? Well my brain is constantly stuck like that. I guess you could say it is a boon. I no longer see things filtered through my biases or ego, just completely objective.

9. I wouldn't say X changed my perceptions about the world really at all. It helped me to open up a lot. A LOT. I mean more than I have ever opened up to anyone ever in my life (which can be a good or bad thing, depending on who you are with at the time.) The only "lasting" effects that I really got from X were some very sentimental and emotional memories about those nights and an incredible depression lasting for 3 or 4 days afterward.

Shrooms on the other hand definitely had a lasting impact upon me. They force me to confront everything that's wrong with my life. Things that I didn't even know where wrong with my life. They bring it all to the forefront. And if you're someone with a lot of things that you suppress (which you may not even realize until you're faced with them) it can be a very very incredible and terrifying experience. After shrooming I feel very focused. I study more. I talk to my family and girlfriend more. It sets my priorities straight. It lets me see what's really important to me and what I need to spend my time with.

This focus can last for a month or more for me but overall I think that I've gained something from shrooming that has changed me permanently, for the better. I see now that a lot of what I do and put my energy towards is just useless bullshit.

Can't speak on acid just yet, as I have not done it. After some of the "bad trips" (with good after-effects) that I've had with shrooms, I'm waiting until I know that the setting will be absolutely perfect before I try it.

10. haha

ecstasy trips.

11. acid to me changed my whole way of thinking, when Im on it the whole world seems brighter and my life seems like I can change everything.

on shrooms brought everything wrong in my life to light and I realized what needed to be changed, it brightened my life like most psych drugs have done to me.

X on the other hand I feel like im moving fast and I justr gotta move, and I talk.....alot, and I have and X personal record of a 12 hour sex-a-thon

thats just my story, dont mind if its not up to what I usually post im pretty drunk.

12. i occasionally get open eye visuals but nothing very vivid, just colors and shit moving

13. You sound alot like me before I tripped. For the most part, I think L has helped me a great deal in comparison to shrooms, but I have never tripped that intensely on shrooms. Lucy made me get rid of all the trivial shit in my life, enjoy the beauty in life, and in general just have fun.. all the time. I stopped worrying about stupid things, for instance, I used to worry about really stupid shit like I dunno hitting on girls. Now I really just let it flow and I don't really think about certain trivial shit like that too much. When I am alone I think about the larger picture now instead of really boring and minute details about my life. I started off with shrooms and for me it was very surreal.. very. It's kinda like a web was encovering my brain and shrooms, and later L, released it and allowed me to discover what is important and to not worry.

Odds are if you do do shrooms, or acid, you will find that you can enjoy the happiness in life more then before. Just go in with the right set and setting, as Leary and Alpert said.

14. Yeah. As I've been reading, it seems like it has changed people for the better.
    It's funny how it makes you notice the bad things that you're doing...exactly why is that though?

15. Honestly OP there is no point in listening to other peoples opinions on it. Everyperson has a different trip and a different result in how any drug will help explore their own minds. I could tell you about all my acid trips, my shroom trips, when I did DXM, or popped rolls but the real thing is: nothing I say will relate to you.

If you want to try it go for it. But don't trip when you are only halfass commited otherwise your going to be in for a bad time.

16. You should read the book (or at least the first three chapters of) The Beyond Within; the LSD Story by Sidney Cohen. I borrowed mine from the library- this book explains a lot about tripping and gives a really informative trip report given by one of the experimentals in the 70's. its a tight book and a fun read if you are interested in psychadelics.

All my experiences with acid have given me a better sense of understanding myself and how the world ACTUALLY works. Shrooms a similar "expansion"; and thizz just makes your night the funnest time you've ever had, lol. :eek:

17. Whatever you do dont mix DXM with MDMA. (Actually you shouldnt ever try to trip from DXM anyways, but thats a different story)

Anyways DXM combined with MDMA can be deadly. Your body needs to sweat when you're on MDMA but when DXM is combined your body cannot sweat nearly as easily. It can get dangerous and lead to passing out and more seriously....death.

18. for me

shrooms had a major impact in my life, it really open my eyes to the world, help me think it others perspective (made me more considerate person), and realize just the wonders of nature. suddenly eveyrthing just snapped into place, i knew i had to make some changes in my lifestyle and shrooms was the switch

acid helped me open up alot, definatly made me a happier person today. helped me put everything in its place, everything just a flow to it. and just simple enjoy life and have a blast while doing it

dxm, negatively impacted me in a way, i use to be in love with it. but its a love hate relationship that made me abuse it way to much. probably dumbed me down a little bit. i was really depressed after bindging on it for so long. but thats where shrooms come in

19. Howdy,

Good question. I just had my first endeavor into LSD, and I was not expecting the overwhelming effect on me... fortunately it has been incredibly positive and I honestly can't even put a price on the outcome. For me, it stripped everything I have built life up to be and started me from the beginning to figure it all out. It was overwhelming because I became God, Buddha, Jesus, fell through the information overflow of life... etc, but I understand life and what it means to be human now. I haven't experienced any stress, and life has been absolutely simple and amazing for days.

20. Thanks for the insight guys; it gave me a better outlook on these things. Still interested in hearing more =]