Acid Trip!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Weed, Jul 23, 2009.

1. hey first thread!

so me and 2 of my friends decide to drop some acid. We call up our dealer and shit, buy the acid. Then we went and dropped it at some park. My friend, lets call him "D" thinks that we should go to Bons (which is a local restaurant thats pretty chill. My friend, lets call him "N" thinks its a good idea as well. Im just tripping the fuck out at this point and i think its a terrible idea. But somehow we just end up going i dont even remember how. On the way there i was just so nervous about going into a restaurant on acid i was fuckin scared, and my 2 friends are chill about it. We have this amazing experience walking there though (idk why we decided to walk). Anyway, we finally get there and we go in and the whole restaurant looks really small and it looked like i was in a ship of some sort. So we walk in and one of the waitresses tells us that they are closed. My 2 friends and i just walked out laughing our asses off that after all that they were closed.:D

2. lmao thats awesome

3. Pretty awesome man.

4. how long does an averge acid trip last?

5. each hit is a couple hours depending on the strengh and 2 good hits usually lasts 9-12 hours if you dont sleep. For the large hits though you can sleep and wake up tripping

6. About 6 to 8 hours of actually tripping. About 8 to 14 hours total with after effects

7. it can really depend on the strengh though cause theres a lot of crappy acid in the world..I htink the best place to get high power acid is at a rave, you just have to find the hippy sitting on the floor in the back (and hes gotta look sick to his stomach) :hello:

8. i dropped for the first time on thursday at 10k lake fest. took one hit thursday, three on friday, and two sweet tarts and four double stacks on saturday. it was so much fun, didnt get nervous, paranoid, worried anything. just felt amazing and everything was incredible

9. quit GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKIN!

10. definately. For me it usually lasts about 6 hours i think. It kinda fucks you up cuz you cant fuckin sleep. (i did it at 11:00pm once.)