!!Acid Trip!!

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidBeehive, Sep 18, 2008.

1. I have never done acid, and just recently im having the urge to try it. I watched "fear and loathing in las vegas" last night and now i realllyyy wanna try it, is Johnny Depps trip on acid in that movie accurate? (obviously not gonna have the same fuckin trip but is that what its like?) All feedback is appreciated. Tell me about your acid trips, good and bad. Thanks GC.

2. 100 posts! :hello: lol

3. People will not be dinosaurs.
    Visuals you can expect to have are;
    Change in perception
    Change in depth
    Tracers
    Vivid colors
    Pinwheels
    Geometric Shapes
    CEV - Closed eye visuals.

4. how is it when your coming down?

5. Good luck with your LSD, mate.

Remember a few simple guidelines to keeping your LSD trip enjoyable and still safe on your psyche.

For your first time, trip with friends.

Choose carefully when and where you trip, i.e. in a comfortable home setting, not outdoors.

Try not to use LSD during a particularly stressful time where you'll be clouded with negative thoughts.

Oh, and for a first time, having someone who's sober to be your 'sitter' can go miles. All someone on acid for the first needs is something strange happens (telephone call, knock at the door, crazy weather, shit like that) and you're not able to fully comprehend everything that is actually occurring and can cause confusion, which, by the way, isn't good.

Drop responsibly.

And send several hits my way. :D

6. Haha thanks man ill keep that in mind.