acid trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by threesixstoner, Oct 24, 2006.

1. wow, i am back from hell or wherever i have been the last 3 days. 3 days ago at about noon i dropped 5 hits of some blotter doses, and have been redosing for hte last 2 days, i think i took a total of 10-12 hits in the last 3 days, and my brain is fried, haven't slept, and my eyes are still as big as quarters. im not really tripping that much anymore, but i will suggest to all of you not take that much acid over such a short period of time...happy trippin mutha fuckas

2. yea that was pretty stupid :)

3. Watchout for acid, my friend tripped acid like 2 months ago that was laced with some bull shit. Ended up in a mental hospitol until his trip was over, like a week long trip. Now hes okay, but will just freakout and start doing weird shit like hes insane and sees things as numbers and shit, he said he did on his trip and just keeps having flash backs and cant help it. Watchout for that acid! lol

4. thats for real real? doesnt seem like anyone would want to do that. cause i mean, who would buy from him again?

5. Dude, that sounds like a hellofalota fun.

6. You just reminded me that I've been meaning to get some acid to make halloween a little more exciting.