Acid (Trip Report)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GoodVibes420, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Well first off a little background information. This was the sixth maybe seventh time i've taken acid. The most i've done before was five tabs throughout a day.

So its me and three other friends, all of whom have tripped before. We each picked up a tab of some bomb tribal blotter my dealer has. Were at my friends house who lives on a lake and a huge snowstorm is going on( this all took place friday by the way). So were sitting around his pool table and each drop the tabs on our tongues and decide to smoke a few bubblers while we wait. After around twenty minutes we swallow the tabs and not long after just everything seems to be so funny. We all are just laughing uncontrollably at so many different things and sitting around just talking with each other. We smoke a few more bowls and then two of my friends attempted to play a game of pool but that just wasnt working out.
    So i'm just sitting down and the visuals began to kick in. I'm seeing formations all over my arms and everything just begins breathing around the house, walls puffing up and down, things looking wavy etc. Well we start talking and agree that this is some bomb acid and decide to smoke some more. Well shortly after that we run out of weed and decide to make a trip to get some more, even though we are in the middle of a blizzard.
    So we get into my friends car, heat it up, start blasting some music and were off. Well my friend lives on a side road and it doesn't even seem like it is plowed. We start driving and it is insane, I think this was somewhere around the peak of the trip. All the trees look amazing and are completely covered in snow and its a miracle that we aren't sliding off the road or anything. It doesn't even really feel like were driving more like were in a snowmobile due to the conditions. Well this goes on for what seems like forever but we eventually have the weed and are back at my friends house.
    We get back pack a few bongs and listen to some Grateful Dead just sitting around thinking about various things in life all while the hallucinations are staying strong. After this we put on some techno and a strobelight and just jump around the house, it felt absolutely amazing an ecstasy like feeling. After that we just chilled, smoked, and talked about different things. We ended up falling asleep sometime in the early morning. It was an absolutely amazing trip, and was some very strong acid. Im hoping to get more asap!

2. Well there doesnt seem to be much reaction to my trip haha.:smoking:

3. sounds like an ideal trip man..

im hoping i can grab some so i can have a REAL trip, the last (and first) i had was bammer, and i had zero visuals, just felt real funny.

im glad to hear there is still good stuff going around..:smoking::smoking:

trip on

4. seems kinda short to me...but I don't have any experience with it...
    Sounds like a good time man. I dono if I'd wanna venture out into the world trippin though.

5. there wasnt any timing in the story..

i assume they were talking for hours..:wave:

6. I love when stuff starts breathing:D

7. Sounds like an great trip.

I bet those conversations were excellent and amazing.

Peace and Love.

8. Ya I didn't really incorporate timing into the story, but believe me I was tripping from like ten at night to roughly five in the morning.