acid trip music

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, May 24, 2005.

1. whats some good music to listen to on acid, like good ass 60s and hippie music please, lol like one is the loneliest number and good shit like that lol thnx

2. go to my site www.logicaloption.com to the music section d/w my songs and dont forget to clock on my ads at the bottom of all the pages to keep my in bizzness plz :)

3. definitely check out some Jimi Hendrix and Pink FLoyd

4. You can't beat Pink Floyd.

5. Miles Davis. Trust me.

6. lol yea there is no better tha pink floyd. take the acid, turn the music on, close your eyes. Enjoy.

7. Listen to Skinny Puppy's Left Hand Shake. Timothy Leary does the spoken word on the track.

8. listen to some beatles, jefferson airplane, led zeppelin, or some ambient electro.

9. Mars volta, their not quite 60's but they reek of floyd and they kick ass.

10. mmm mars volta. was just playing the Frances the Mute album on the ol' axe

glad to see miles davis in there. people often don't realize how crazy he got between 67-76. Bitches Brew is the definitive album from that era, although there were plenty others. If weird jazz is what was wanted, Sun Ra was even more out there.

Some personal favorites for drug accompiament

Bo Hannson - Lord of the Rings... prog rock interpretaion of the series from the early 70's
    Raw Materials... somewhat like Floyd. Hard to find in print, but can be found on the net... somewhere...
    Moody Blues - Question of Balance... I find it better than Days of Future Passed
    Traffic - Low Step of High Heeled Boys or John Barleycorn Must Die
    Jethro Tull - Bursting Out or This Was
    Cream... any album
    Pink Floyd... I usually go with Meddle or Wish You Were Here
    Doors - Alive She Cried

Myself, I like funk when I trip. some Curtis Mayfield or Parliament would do nicely. This must be because I tripped for the first time at a George Clinton concert where they played for nearly 4 hours nonstop. Good times. :)

11. pink floyd
    can
    yes
    genesis
    frank zappa (especially billy the mountain)
    primus(!)

12. listen to voice of radio frequencies in your brain , thats better
    :D