Acid Tolerance

Discussion in 'General' started by SketchyTX04, Sep 14, 2005.

1. I took acid Friday night, and I wish to take it again tonight (Tuesday), but I'm not sure if my tolerance is down. How long does an LSD tolerance take to get out to where you can take the same amount and get roughly the same effects.

2. Unless you trip a lot your tollerance will be down. Lucky man wish I could score some acid its very rare now in UK. However since Blairs baned the sale of shrooms (bush shagger) Ithink acid will be making a come back sonn.

3. Dude that must have sucked.. to have shrooms legal for so long and then have some bullshit make it illegal. Are you saying it had something to do with Bush... God I fuckin hate bush. Pushes his bullshit on the rest of the world using America as his puppet, keeping us all in the dark making us look like douches...

4. Nah it was nothing to do with bush just blair. What pisses me off the most is the fact there was no vote on this. Talk about democracy, also a charity called thc4ms who give weed to ms people free of charge have also be busted.

5. Yes, I took those two blotters last night and it did indeed have a nice effect.

6. yeah up till 93' 94' i used to buy acid in the strips of 20 and get a fiver a go,acid was every were and now very rare to get hold of,strawberrys,batmans,bartsimpsons,green sheilds,double dipped purple oms,and my favs blue pegiuns there were the most buzzy and visual i took and had them every time they were avalible,but i dont do class a no more been there seen it and done it:) acccidddddddddddddd :) :) :) but as far as tollarance id wait a week then its all fresh again and like new. 1988 to 91 rave scene in the uk made the 60's look like a school disco! then the E's 91 on wards dame i love this country!!!

7. Spot on England was the place to be

8. I can get blotter when ever I need it

9. whattt! send me some man! i am dying for some!