acid really blew my mind

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blu3b3ry, Mar 5, 2009.

1. all i have is wow, i just came back from a hero trip i took this past monday. my friend came through with about 20 high dose blotters and we decided to each take half at once. (let me add that this would be my largest dose yet). so i eat all ten and i start to feel it coming on immediately, like literally a half hour later i began to get mad visuals :D. so i took them while chilling to some floyd and just woke up this morning in the middle of some woods near my house wearing this strange shirt that i havent worn since highschool?? wtf like i honestly have no idea what i did/went during that time, like the acid really blew my mind. it was awesome but i think i may chil with that stuf for a while. anyone else have any crazy stories on acid? :hello::hippie:

2. #2 MajorStoner, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Wait wait wait...

You had a 3-day acid trip?

HAHAHAHAHA

edit: ps: how old are you? like, are you old enough that your parents didn't report you missing?

3. man....3days

4. wtf man, 3 fucking days...?
    thats your lesson for taking ten blotters I guess ;)
    haha hope you had some fun brother! cid is the shit! :bongin:

5. Hahaaaa thats insane dude. I've been contemplating doing some 'cid for a while now. I agreed to babysit my friend for his first trip cause he was scared... lol... He had an amazing time, and ever since I've wanted to try it.

Looks like I may within the next few weeks... Could be a blast. I'd only be doing 1-2 geltabs though... Nothing like ten. You crazy fucker!