Acid prices

Discussion in 'General' started by hippagraph, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Alright i know this is a grass forum but other people talk about differnet drugs... so, that being said, Me and my friends are looking to go to san fran. next week and try to score some acid. we've asked everyone we know and its super scarce were i'm at so this is what we've decided. so a few questions, 1. how much is acid(i've heard like $2-5 a hit) 2. where'd be the best place to get it in frisco( I would think haight ashbury but i dunno) and 3. should we take it there or wait till we get home? (we're leaving pretty earlly and taking the train if that helps) Ok, so please answer thanks :confused:

2. damn it. i'm really curious does everyone just not know or...

3. I dont know about where to find it in S.F. but the prices that i usually hear here are 4-15 a hit. Also anything over 10 is really a ripoff for one hit.

4. wudup hippa... i wanted to reply to this just cuz acids a fun subject for me since I live in Turner maine, and within the last two years iv tried to by acid like 15-20 times and every time but twice it was blank. fuckin sucks bitch...maines not the place for acid right now, so i personally would pay 20-100 dolla depanding on how rich i am at the time for a hit of acid thats guerenteed real. i know that doesnt help you much but its an intresting thing to say about acid. (oh wait everythings interesting im flipin tuuuuuns of addies, ha). no but when i used to by acid in vt id get like three four liquid drops for like 5-10 bux, but i knew this kid who chilled out with the rainbow family and got acid by the 4oz bottles for like 100 bux...so i wouldnt expect 4 hits for ten bux. in the sixties acid was like 3 bux a dob but now its itleast 10 in most parts of the country. good luck in san fran, iv never been, but im sure some tweeked out hippy on heights ashburry could hook you up. look for the kid with long dreads, stairing blankly at his hand on the corner whispering to teenagers walking by, "liquid shit, 2 bux a hit, liquid rainbow real shit come and get it"

5. ok so shit i took a trip up to san fran today and guess what no acid none. at all. we went to haight ashbury and asked some peoples and they told us to go to hippy hill, which is a beutiful marijuana zone by the bye people smokin EVERYWHERE so awesome. anyway everyone there said there hadnt been any reall tabbers around forever so... i dont know what the fuck to do. LSD is a dead drug and i sdont know why it was so perfect. oh well. anyone know any other citys in cali.? i'm goin down to la for spring break so..

6. they're £5 a hit here........that's about $8 i think..........my mates got about 10 at the mo, hope you find some........Peace out........Sid

7. for the same really good acid:

When a shipment just comes - 1 hit for $5
    mid acid season - 3 hits for $20
    when the town is gettin dry - 1 hit for $10

But my friend knows HUGE dealers in Cranbrook so i could drive him 8 hours and get a 100 sheet for $250, 1 kilo of cocaine for $15,000, or a gram of speed for $5

If i was a big addict i'd drive him their, but i'm not an addict and enjoy my freedom so i'll just stick to the well priced highly potent weed i get here.

8. hmmm thats interesting it seems to me its more readily avalible in the uk that here. anyboy in cali know where to go like city wise or whateva cause sac and san fran are supppppeeer dry. please,i NEED to try acid

9. here in new york i can get it for 5-10 dollas a hit.............i havent done acid yet.........probably in a few years........

10. Im in so cali. San Bernardino county area.

I can get some really good pure tabs down here any time. Im not sure the price since I have never asked. I just have a good friend who is a long time acid user. He said he would give me a sheet if I ever wanted to try it.

11. yo if you can't find acid in a city like LA then yeah the problem is not that it isn't there...it's that you haven't found the right people

i don't know the situation in San Francisco so i can't speak about there, but any big city(LA, New York, Chicago) is guaranteed to have at least a couple people with what you need