acid or something else? and a Q

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by supernothing351, May 14, 2009.

1. i recently picked up 4 hits of "acid". i say it in quotes because thats what it was sold to me as. well i dropped two of them two days ago and man it was more than i bargained for. i dosed around 8am and felt it STRONG till about 5pm. effects diminshed to an after glow at round 8pm. compared to my last acid trip where i took three hits, the peak felt like it lasted around 6 hours instead of 3 in the previous one. the overall feeling it gave me was more intense, but visuals were about half as good as my previous one. the trip provided more of a body high than the last one. tha only thing that was bad about the trip was that i made my body feel wacked. i could almost feel my organs inside of me and they felt weird. has this feeling happened to any of you? m friend came over and we smoked ALOT of schwag. do yal think that the weed could have made my body feel so strange?

ive heard of people sellling DOB on blotters claiming its acid because it gives really similar effects. so my basic question is how can you tell the difference? what are some of the other drugs people sell as acid and what isthe difference in effects. im still undecided as to if i want the other two or not.

2. It sounds to me like you just took more LSD than you're used to and smoked a bunch of schwag.

DOB would have lasted longer, more like 18 hours of intense tripping, and I always find DOx to be way more visual than LSD.

3. Maybe bunk, but I'm not sure.

I've gotten bunk before, where I took 4 hits and stayed up for a good 10-12 hours straight. I mean don't get me wrong, I felt amazing....But I've had LSD where a half a hit has put me on my ass.

Really depends on your supplier.
    I tend to only do it once or twice a year, my brain always hurts the next day.

4. I've personally felt things travel through my body while on acid, i felt pretty much like a battery with the liquids moving around kind of. I would get strong pulses in my neck and body parts. It isn't uncommon.

5. DOB trips usually last a really long time, but what you described to me just sounds like good acid. If you only trip for 6 or 7 hours there is something awry. LSD trips should last around 8-12 hours (usually you come down before or around the last few hours)

Was there a bitter taste to the blotter? What picture was on the blotter?

6. both of my last acid tabs were bitter. well at least thats the bet way to describe the taste. this stuff i had was very NOTICEABLY bitter. more than the last time i had three hits. can the ink on the blotter cause this strong taste? the first time i tripped it didnt taste at all. here are the pics.

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/386378-sunshine-acid-pics.html

7. hmm I don't know anything about those blotters.

Generally the word on the street is: "If its bitter, it's a spitter", but ink can cause a bitter taste. In the case of yours (there's a lot of ink coloring on the tab), I'd say it was the ink.

8. You'll know instantly the difference between just blotter paper and DOx taste. You will have no doubt.

9. so your saying that it was probably just the ink? because i found it strange that i FELT like i was tripping harder but my visuals werent near as fun. they were still pretty sweet tho:D:smoking:

10. DOx is pretty easy on the body in my opinion.

Visuals on LSD are largely influenced by set and setting. If you don't focus on them, they can go away altogether.

There is no escaping DOx visuals.

11. i think that smoking so much schwag caused my body to feel so weird. because sometimes it does when i just smoke when im not tripping. since it made my body feel so weird i think for most of the trip i worried about that. i tried to make myself believe that it didnt hurt that bad, but it really did fucking hurt. i remember a few awesome visuals i had like when i was looking at the conrete on my back porch and it had flaming suns in symmetric patterns and all sorts of shit. and at one point i was convinced that my body was purple and green at the same time haha. colors were so vibrant it was almost fake. i had more intense visuals in my previous trip. but looking back i remember i had to focuson them and maniuplate them myself. i think since i couldnt focus on visuals because of my body hurting worrying me the whole trip. so do you think that smoking the schwag might have made my trip less pleasant?

12. Yeah, like I said in my first post, my guess would be it was just the combo of a bunch of schwag and acid.

13. Sounds just like LSD my friend. Did it tase real metallic and almost bloody? Cuz the last few times i've gotten doses they've tasted like that. Like super strong. But it was LSD indeed and i think the shwag had something to do with it.