Acid or shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dman89, May 15, 2009.

1. I tend to find a shroom trip with more of an "epic" feeling, while acid is more of a stimulated straighfoward thing. Like you still have those crazy thoughts, but it is definitely more stimulating. The thing is, tryptamines stimulate me, like mushrooms get me stimulated. But these phenethylamines are something else. That is way I think most of the shit that I take as acid is really a 2c drug compound. Sorry to say it, but ingesting real lsd takes a trip to large rave, or a very very good connection nowadays. Still, buy that shady acid, because the shit in it will make you trip harder than a legit dose of lsd. I have been buying these 2c-e capsules, but the trip is very nice. It is a little iffy however, because most any kind of powdered substance is white or pink.

2. I always wonder whether I started this quote when I said it here a long time ago or whether everyone just comes to that same conclusion themselves lol.

3. They are both equally a mind fuck.

I don't know what people mean cleaner, my mind is ALL over the place on both of them.

I actually dislike how fast your thoughts are on hallucinogens, I enjoy the visuals and the feelings the most, but the thought part fucks me in the ass, you don't analyze you mind for shit, instead you just go "WOAH :O" to everything.

4. Yeah I can definitely see what your saying. The research chemicals are the ones that feel "clean". Mushrooms and legit lsd give my mind a ride. You can definitely gain something from the thoughts, but you really really have to be devoted to finding that change in yourself rather than just to "trip balls".

5. I had tons more fun on acid than shrooms, but the dosages haven't been comparable. I want to do acid again a lot more than I want to do shrooms, but the shrooms are easier to get/make