Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acid, Mushrooms, New Slide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by deadeye007, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll have some pics of a Freeek inline I should be having shortly. :)

2. some ill shit you've got there +rep

3. them aint like any doses ive ever seen (not doubting their validity). what are they on? that sure isnt blotter.

4. nice bag of shrooms. You should eat the whole thing. I heard it takes about a quarter to have a truly religious experience and believe fully in god.

5. lol'd

6. i've seen tabs like that. don't know what they're on though...it's sorta like jelly

7. those are geltabs.

to the OP- WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET GELTABS.
    One of the things ive never seen.

8. lol the canister of nitrogen. nice acid too likin the geltabs. and some sick heads on those mushrooms too

9. Geltabs....:yummy::yummy:.

You sir are a truely lucky man to have a connect for those guys. It been years since I've had my hands on some quality cid...and those pics are just making the memories worse. Gotta love it. +rep

Ps. Don't hesitate to PM a guy if you feel like being kind/generous enough to give a guy some info on how he could get his hands on some of that, k?:ey::D

10. Geltabs indeed! Haha

Thanks guys. Yeah I was pretty excited, I'm hoping to actually get a few more today.

Tomorrow I should have my Freeek inline A/C. :)

11. That is sweet as fuck dude
    +rep

12. Mmmmmm Gell tabsss! Last time i had those they had a lemony citrus taste<33 Maybe it was my batch but they werent the best tabs ive ever had. Daaaaamn good though. Have fun man.:hello:

13. sick gel tabs. hope you tossd 'em in the freezer and/or some foil after those pics tho so they dont go bunk. last time i had gels they were blue, and sadly kinda bunk :( sick shit though, should roll a blunt with that bud and start trippin:smoking:

14. nice shit man those tabs look delicous sadly acid doesnt exist around and every time it does come i hear about it just as its all gone :(

15. tell your acid connect to come supply NY

16. The acid supply is down because they got Pickard and Apperson. It's estimated that the street availability of acid went down 95% after they were arrested.

17. I guess im noob but elaborate on who Pickard and Apperson are

and around where im at PA, the cid supply is actually pretty good right now...

mostly blotter and shit and alot of it is old stuff from the 90's though

18. Those numbers are really inflated. There is less acid than there used to be, but those guys werent making all of this countries acid. They also didnt have 20 pounds of crystal like the DEA suggests. Theres plenty of acid still out there.

Those gels look nice, most everything I see is on plain white blotter, 2 hits and youre floored.

19. Dam man you have no idea how lucky you are gettin cid right now, im searching DESPERATLY to get some for the bassnectar concert on friday!

20. i'll bet you could find acid at one of their shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.