acid loving plant food for mj?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by bob_barker, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Hello all!

Ahhhhhhh what a beautiful day here where i live!!!!.......man the city is dead since summer is here....hope someone here will be able to help me out on this.......Well lets see.....im at about 5 weeks veg and they are due for their last veg feeding of fert.....i wanted to use a 30-10-10 but the thing is its for acid loving plants.....it doesnt seem to add anything else to the fertilizer that any other fertilizer........will this food hurt my plants at all?.......Oh the exact name is miracid.....(i usualy just use soil and not many ferts at all, considering this is my 2nd indoor grow)

yes, yes, thanks you all very much for your time in trying to help a lost soul try to grow his marijuana.....

2. Bahhhhhhhh im so impatient.....

3. i used miracid by miracle grow on my first batch....... they loved it..... but dont give them full dose..... 2/3 is good

4. Thanks guys i guess i will give it to them.......at least if it doesnt work i will know for next time.....

5. high Bob.

I'm using the same exact fert wit ya, and it works pretty well, i guess.

it's my first time growing them, so I can't be sure, but they are very healthy and fast growin~.

Good luck man

6. Good luck Jin I guess you and me will see how it works out.

Grasscity Deals Near You