acid is a hell of a drug.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dogoncouch, Oct 13, 2008.

1. ok so acid made me come to a weird conclusion. why do i bake my pizza at 425 and not 420 degrees??? and i know i sound retarted but it takes me 5 minutes to smoke a bowl and so 425=baked and 420=get baked. god i am loosing it. oh well at least when 420 comes by i am gonna party for 5 days straight.:smoke::smoke:

2. Ima start cookin my pizzas at 420

Im sure 5degrees doesnt really matter

Makes ya wonder what made em pick 425...

3. I smell a conspiracy.

4. That's a revelation you should be coming to on weed, you should be thinking of more worldy and philosophical issues on acid than what temperature to cook your pizza at.

5. seriously....

6. I was let down by this thread.

7. 425=baked 420=get baked. It makes so much fucking sense now!

I'm blazed. :smoking:

8. Acid is a hell of a drug= True!

9. i love xanax bro, wheres the effin' acid? :smoking:
    cocaine is a hellaof drug!

10. Really, it all depends on how you look at it. You could see it (like you did) as simply an observation on the cooking of pizza, or you can see it as a statement about the rules and instructions we follow everday. The lesson here is that the pizza still comes out fine even if you don't follow the directions exactly-think about how many everyday concepts this applies to.

11. Haha, now that is what I am talking about... but I don't think that is what the OP was thinking at the time since he related it back to 420.... bravo sir, bravo