Acid in the St. louis/alton/springfield illinois area?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by snrub2593, Nov 2, 2009.

1. I live around an hour away from spring field and 25 minutes away from alton. I've been sold bunk acid before. But it seems the only acid that comes around here is from schwagstock. Down in Carbondale I have a hook up on shrooms but thats like 3-2 hours away from where I live. Does anyone else live in this area and not have trouble getting it. The only other time I've got it was from some small concerts in the area.

2. Dude I wish I knew where to find some acid around here (st.louis). I can't even really find shrooms unless I want to go on a 2-3 hour drive. Actually now that I think about it, I might be able to get some acid but that's also a 2-3 hour drive...

3. Yeah man it blows. I really wish I could get to know a couple families from schwag who live no more than two or three hours away. The only place I know where to get shrooms is from carbondale illinois SUIC college. I dont know if I can get weight on the shrooms but I do know I can get them for 25 dollars an 8th down there.

4. its there u dont know the right people.

5. Well I know I could get weight on the shrooms down at carbondale, it's just that I dont know very many to well down there.

6. That may be true, but I'm trying to look for the right people, I guess good dealers just don't pop up out of thin air eh?

7. Wait are you saying theres Acid in St. Louis/Alton/spring field or are you talking about shrooms in carbondale?

8. i dont even know where any of those areas are, but theres acid in them. /close thread

9. #9 MJ_Expert, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    Yeah there's acid in the St.Louis area, I know a few people who had some this Halloween. There's also some in the Jefferson City area (kinda far though). I know people who get it, but they get it through other people so I really don't know where to get it, but if I really tried to look around I could probably get some unless I wanted to drive a few hours away.

10. There are PLEANTY of flame tabs in stl. There is a nice batch of white on white going around that is the best stuff I have ever had. probably around 200ug. Most people I know can find acid in a day or two. If you have trouble finding tabs in stl, then try columbia (college town), you will find everything your looking for.

11. check around SIUE. there is alot of mushies and doses in edwardsville and alton...