Acid in Powder form??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deezy2300, Sep 4, 2009.

1. So my friend calls me last night while she is picking up some molly for me and asks me if I want some acid too. I've never done it before but I know my buddy has been wanting to try it. So i said sure, bring me $50 worth or about 4-5 hits (that seems to be the going rate on here)

She called me later and said it was in powder form. I can't find evidence of powder form acid anywhere on the net! What is it? I'm getting ready to go pick it up in about thirty minutes, will have more later.

2. I'd be very skeptical. It's probably a research chemical (2ce?), not LSD.

A few hits of LSD "powder" would be so incredibly small, I doubt anyone would even sell that.

It would be so small, you would have a hard time even seeing it.

3. I would not get it unless it was actual crystal powder and it would be very small

4. chances are your getting 2c_ only thing i can really think of close enough to lsd that comes in a powder. keep us updated!

5. I believe the purest acid comes in powder form, but I may be wrong. However, you would barely be able to see 4-5 hits so...

I wouldnt buy it unless you get to test it first.

6. Pure LSD is in crystal form, but 50 bucks worth would be an almost invisible amount. It's some kinda RC.

7. I didn't buy it. I was going to get it through a girl through a guy through another guy. I'm not going to be the sucker in this chain of events, lol.

I guess I will just have to wait until acid comes around my way

8. good call, although 2c_'s are also fun. but with out deff knowing what your getting your safer off saying no thanks. join the waiting game, lsd is so hard for me to find these days

9. r u sure she wasn't talking about the molly?

10. Ive gotten DOB in powder which were in capsules

11. same here 2ci to be exact. altho i didnt know the exact mg in each gel cap, one was enough for fun lol

12. Yeah, I got the molly, it's legit. She was talking about lucy. Alas, the search continues.

13. It was 1mg each capsule for me

14. molly can be ground up.

15. ^^ mollIE is powder