acid freaks click here

Discussion in 'General' started by Bingongie420, Apr 9, 2003.

1. hey i'm buying one hit of acid for 10 bucks (is that a good price) its blotter and comes on a little square. what i was wondering is if i cut it in half will it still work cuz the kid i'm buying it from (big acid head) said it will last 12 hours and i dont wanna be fucked up that long. so will it work?? thanks and peace.

2. i've never dont it, and never will.
    it will change you forever...so hopefully you'll have a good trip.
    but yeah, thats kind of expensive, yo ushouldn't spend more than 5 bucks on a hit.
    diff acid is diff strength, so if he said 12 hours, maybe trust him.

3. all acid lasts 12 hours.. why would cutting your dose in half make the trip shorter

4. i was just wondering cuz the way i understand blotter acid is that the paper is dropped with acid so maybe the drop would be cut in half when you cut the paper in half id unno. thanks for your help anyway. thanks for the site too.

5. yeah but it still lasts the same amount of time..

if you want a shorter trip just do shrooms or something

6. i would gladly pay 10 a hit.. last weekend i offered someone 30 dollars for 2 hits but it didnt come through :(

7. cutting in half is a waste. if you want a good trip you must take the whole thing. two of my friends split a hit the other day and they barely felt a thing. but i on the other hand took a whole square and tripped balls all night long. Granted that when i wanted to sleep i was still tripping(which got old), it was the coolest trip i have had in a long time. If you want to trip make sure you have a calm night to do it on, and also keep some sober friends around. take the whole blotter, you wont regret it.

8. yeah i think i will take the whole hit. its just i dont wanna get caught. i'll prolly take it around 9 at night when my mom goes to sleep then stay up the whole night and trip and then go to bed the next day. thanks for everyones help. peace.

9. dont do it alone dude especially if its your first time

10. or with your parents there

11. Why can't anyone ever be satisfied with weed and shrooms. There are to many things that could go wrong with acid. Some people put additives and shit in it. You have no idea what kind of acid that could be, and how it could efect you. Acid gets a little too deep in the mind and psyci for me to even think of trying it.

12. if you get blotter, there isnt enough room for additives. even if someone sprinkled a 1cm X 1cm piece of paper with pcp or whatever, it isnt enough to feel the drug. at least thats what i read on erowid.

13. man i'll be good with acid. i've been high on weed, shrooms and robo when my moms asleep trust me shes like one of those people that dont even get up for antyhing. and besides im not gonna be raoming around the housei'm gonna be in my room away from my moms room.

14. i'm so pissed. i got the acid last night and took it before school at 6 am. at 8 am i felt a little funny. but by 9 the feeling was gone i didnt see anything i didnt feel shit. i know the kid wouldnt rip me off cuz he said he took a hit too and he was really fucked up today. is it possible that it just wouldnt work? i dunno. i'm gonna buy 2 hits tommorowa nd if that doesnt work then fuck it. peace.

15. dont fucking take it before school. youll be too fucked up to interact with any body for like 6 hours if you take 2 hits.

16. lol you definitly dont wanna take acid before school.