Acid for the first time...

Discussion in 'General' started by zerothehero09, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I'm thinking of taking acid for the first time at some point over the next couple of weeks, I plan to start out with a small dose as I always do with hallucinogens.

I have experienced Salvia Divinorum a few times and I've used Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds. But I know LSD is a whole different thing.

Can anyone give me any advice (from experience) that I could follow to make sure I have a good time? Thanks :)

2. haha dam
    there's a shit ton of these threads being posted today

dont fight the trip
    lasts between 8 and 12 hours
    dont get tummy aches like shrooms
    dont make any plans
    come down is easy
    much more intense then salvia
    take one hit
    fry with a friend
    have fun :wave:

3. have a sober sitter

4. Do not be an idiot and drive a car or any other sort of vehicle. Thats just asking for somthing bad to happen.

Which is where the sober sitter comes in.^^^

make sure he isnt an idiot either.

5. Don't have any big plans or obligations for a couple of days after the trip. Although I tripped sometimes without weed, it's a good idea to have some around - especially when you're coming down and want to stretch the acid's effect it a little more. Have a good time.

6. just relax and dont worry about anything.

just have a good time. thats all it will do in a small dose is make you feel good.

its impossible to have a bad trip if you have taken salvia before.

you will act perfectly normal. just simply entertained by the smallest, simple things and it will be great.

you more than likely will find that you will want to take more cuz you feel good and you feel like you can handle it. but i suggest, do your small dose first, then take 1 hit next time and then just as soon as you start feeling the first hit, take another. you will be flying high and feeling super good. nothing will ever go wrong when frying.