Acid for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Danalex9096, Feb 2, 2008.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>
    So i'm going to be taking my first hit of acid a little later today and im extremely excited. I've done shrooms before and that was the best experience i've ever had in my life.

So I was wondering if theres any advice someone may have for a first timer. Maybe some pointers or does and dont's. I'm not trying to over think it but just some things to keep in mind.

Im interested as well to hear what other peoples experiences mixing LSD with weed.

Also feel free to share your experiences with LSD and any psychedelic.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i cant wait

2. I've personally never done LSD, but like any trip, be in a good state of mind, as this will reflect your trip. Do it in a place you're comfortable, weither it be a room with the lighting and music of your choice, or a secluded place with nature.

How many people you doing it with?

3. Make sure your going to be in a happy environment, and whatever you do, DO NOT look into a mirror!

4. Just me and my good friend, we did shrooms before a while ago and finally found some acid around here.

I already know about the whole enviorment and state of mind. I have a very strong mind and im not worried about a bad trip just want to know certain things that can make my exp better, kinda like the things you would figure out the 2nd time around like its better to do this and avoid that...little tid bits if u will.

And if you've never exp a psychedelic i strongly recommend shrooms. They are very different then acid from what i heard but the feeling is like an all body high and everything seeming vivid. Best exp of my life lol hopefully 2nite can 1up it.

5. hhhaha thats so true....looking at yourself int he mirror while tripping is totally nuts......but youre going to have a ton of fun lsd is the bomb

6. Lol yea i've heard the mirror thing before also.

another question empty or full stomach or does it not matter???

7. sorry double post

Im leaving now to go to my friends house and do the deed lol

So if anyone cares i'll update the thread later 2nite let you all know how it goes and I REALLY REALLY appreciate the replys GC is the shit and so are you guys

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its gunna be fun

8. LSD is totally different then mushrooms.
    don't expect anything.

9. beat me to it, but quoted for truth, your in for a 100% totaly new experience.

im not a fan of lsd myself, but im sure youll have a good time

10. Drink lots of orange juice (for vitamin-c), smoke some bowls, and have a person around that's not on acid, just in case. Acid's a blast, have fun.

11. Man I'm dying to try acid again for a second time. It was so great man you'll have the best time.

12. I took a hit last night for the first time, it was on a sweet tart but I didn't let it dissolve in my mouth, I swallowed it and it didn't do anything
    15 bucks for that shit too
    I'm planning on doing it again soon though.

13. Dude...but...looking into the mirror is the key to yourself. The reason people get uncomfortable is because they are truly afraid to confront themselves, and this is a problem that needs to/should be taken care of. A good long stare into your own eyes while tripping is an extremely intense, and enlightening experience. It is very scary for some reason, but it is truly introspection.

Don't do it your first time tripping though...

actually, it couldn't hurt.

14. Haven't done acid in months. Maybe I should call my friend up.