acid,, beetles

Discussion in 'General' started by staleykevin@hot, Sep 8, 2005.

1. acid????? have u done it ,, stories,, experiences,, what do u pay for it ,, bad experiences?? how about the beetles anybody like them,, general input on acid,, actually lets here all the input u have

2. Beatles, with an A in it. and yes they are sweet.

3. yea it is oops,, whats your favourite songs man?

4. Before you ever post on this site again get a keyboard that has a working spacebar.

I love the beatles, wearing a beatles shirt right now as a matter of fact.

I have too many favorite songs, so I'll list my favorite albums:

Revolver
    Abbey Road
    Magical Mystery Tour

And about Acid, I did it twice. The first time the acid was bunk, the second time I had a great trip but it didnt last as long.

My acid trip:

I popped in a bugs life. The whole movie went by and nothing happened, I was pissed. So I took out the bowl and weed and smoked about a dime. All of a sudden my room jiggled and a shitload of specs exploded out of nowhere. When I looked at the specs they were rainbow colors, I had bob marley playing it was like music from heaven or god. Colors were whack all over my room. I saw faces and rasta colors on my curtain.

It was cool.:)

5. I havn't seen A Bug's Life in years man...

now i HAVE to download it :(

6. first of all everything i said had proper spaces and second of all cool cool,, i am gunna do it for the first time this weekend,, i am grabbing 3 blotters,, and 2 viles of kizzle plus a gram or two of green, and maybe a 24 ,, its gunna be crazy at my trailer,, my fav.. songs from the beatles are hey jude,, let it be,, i am the walrus,, lucy in the sky with diamonds,, and yesterday,, the acid should be fun

7. acid is great. my friends and i get a hotel room for a night or two, and get like 30 hits or so, and a bunch of grass, usually some liquor and whatever else we can get. it's pretty fun.

8. holly fuk that is soo sweeet,, ime grabbing like 3 or 4 now for me this weekend,, first time ever too,, it should be good,, ima listening to lucy in the sky with diamonds,, its pimpppin,, ya it should be goo though

9. if you just got it and are saving it for the weekend keep it in the tin foil and put it in your freezer.

10. i didnt grab it yet i am grabbing it today man,, thanks though,, what does that do by the way?

11. i get geltabs for 3 a piece and i generally do acid every monday night. love it-its a true experience if youve never tried it. just research it a lil if ur not sure and then just take the shit itll be a blast. guarantee it

12. i am on it right now its pretty good,, ime tripping,,

13. LSD is way cool. So are the Beatles.

first time I did it I took a shower when it started kicking in and all the water droplets looked like little astroids. crazy shit

and staleykevin, whats with the double commas? i dont get it

14. some stories from friends and me

One homie was trippin while driving in the rain with another bud.. they were alone on a road and all the raindrops had pepsi symbols inside of them as they fell..

One homie was at a party in the country, a LSD rave type party so everyone was trippin.. the dudes house was connected to a vetinary place and the people who owned it, also lived in the house.. some people accidently let open a spider monkey cage and the kid who lived there and my friend had to chase the monkey up a tree. (this wasnt a story or hallucinated, it actually happened)

This one kids first time he ate like 9 geltabs and tripped.. he went home at like 12:00 PM and sat on his couch with every single light in the house on until his parents woke up

15. From the way you were typing that I dont think you need any acid. But go for it man pay like $5-$10 and when you do it make sure theres no knifes guns anything sharp or dangerous around. And watch Alice in Wonderland.

16. i've been trying to get a hold of some for like the past 5-6 months but can't.:(

17. The two things that are gonna determine your trip are:

-set
    -setting

the set will be your attitude and mood. Try to be in a relaxed mindset.

the setting is your enviroment - surround yourself in a familiar, or at least comfortable, enviroment.

if your trip starts to go all bad - change your set, or more easily, your setting (lights, music, movie, w/e)

18. I've done acid a bunch of times... Most at once was 10 blotters. Each was 400+ micrograms... Watched a movie Terror Toons (NEVER watch that movie on acid, man. It'll fuck w/your head bad.) - kinda bugged out a bit durin the movie. Other than that though, it was a very intense and semi-decent experience. I'd do it again in a better set/setting though.

BTW, Keeping your acid in the freezer keeps it good. Warm temps break it down, and it goes bad.

19. Are you serious?

I was expecting a post about the acid in beetle abdomens....

20. dont acid many times.. its amazing. ive never "become" something else but i always see crazy things, furniture dissapearing and the sky being a rainbow swirl, ect