Acid Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Xieon, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Yesterday I took a tab of acid, and just drew in my room. I think its alright, not that good, but w/e thought I'd share my acid drawing:

[​IMG]

2. haha yea, fun fun.

3. pretty cool actually.

4. thats awesome.....do i see a globe?(upper right)

5. hey i just fuking smoked after like 3 weeks and i rememberd this picturea dn i was like this might be pertty trippy becuase im stoned, and it is i mean like when i close my eyes, AH im scared to do it its insane , i mean like i see shit, and i don under stant why its just like that, yeah i know i know but i mean like i like th is picture, this kid has TALENT i hope he is majorying in art, at school.....i dont know what imgoing to major in yet, and its coming up soon like WOAH ...why am i ding all of this, i just feel really fucking stoned, and you can see what i smoked on the Rec page...yeah i know its insane...you guys probably think this is fucked up, but i even doubt people read this post...becuase its in the art section and not hat many people look in the art section, i do, i like it alot ..i love you, goodbye:)

6. Is that a pussy with a really big dick looking clit in the upper left? Sorry thats kinda raunchy but fuck it im serious thats what it looks like

7. lmao

8. Yea theres a globe in the top right.

The top left wasn't meant to be a pussy, I dunno what it was , but hey art is interpretation right :)

9. nice art..but..you took a hit of acid, and just sat in your room alone?

10. nah, i think it looks more like a peach with the seed in the middle. I used to work on a peach orchard!!:cool: