acid and shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by envigabliss, Jun 7, 2007.

1. i might be getting either shrooms or acid this weekend. whats your guys' personal opinion on both and if i get acid will i trip pretty good on one tab?

2. take em both

3. I've never taken both but i watched my friend do it. a while after they kicked in he had to make me leave the room because my face was melting and making him freak out.

4. Ok first of all have you ever tripped before? If not I would HIGHLY recommend you eat shrooms before you even think about taking acid. The shroom trip, as long as you don't eat way too much for you too handle, is alot less intense than acid.

If you eat the shrooms and thought it was a really cool and positive experience I would say go for the gold and try acid. As to how much you should eat: Mushrooms, depending on quality, 2-3.5 grams, the better the mushrooms the less you will want to eat. You say 1 tab as in 1 piece of blotter paper right? I have no idea how many of the "pills" you have to take, i've only done the blotters. I wouldn't recommend the pills at all if the acid comes in pill form, you have no idea what else could be in there. Acid is really hard to measure because usually the dealers will just add 1 drop to a blotter paper, so the amount on each one is substantially different. The first time I did acid I ate 2 hits and barely tripped, the second time I ate 2 hits and tripped wayyyy to hard. Too hard in fact it made me almost give up tripping all together. I still will only eat mushrooms maybe twice a year, and have yet to try acid again (mostly being due to not being able to find it :(, although my bad experience still makes me weary.) So I would say to definitly only eat 1 blotter your first time, if its not enough try it again with 2.

Also know that tripping is an entirely different experience then anything you probably have ever done. You can either have the best time of your life, or the worst. If you find yourself having a bad time, always remember that you just took a drug, and you will be fine in a few hours. Have Fun :).

5. if taken in the right amount shrooms can be far more intense than acid could ever be.

6. Hence the "as long as you don't eat way too much."

I've never aten over an eigth of shrooms, and never more than 2 blotters, and from my personal experience the acid was alot more intense both with visuals and with the mind fuck.