acid advice

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wow..., Aug 13, 2008.

1. I'm not going to dance around my point- I want to try acid.

I've done a lot of research through Erowid and talking with some friends who have experience with it, but any more advice about how to have an enjoyable trip would be appreciated.

Also, how do I store it? I've read that a refrigerator is sometimes involved... can anyone clear this up for me? I'm not talking long term, just a week or so to avoid getting a tolerance, because I can get a 5 strip and I don't want to drop all 5 doses the first time I trip, but I also understand that if I try to trip consecutive days the effects will keep diminishing.

Please don't hate, I don't want to be criticized for the fact that I haven't tried it yet and don't know much.

peace and love to the city

2. It's amazing, it will compltely open your mind.
    To store it, wrap in tin foil and put it in the refrigerator or freezer.
    For your first time I reccomend placing 2 hits on your tounge for 30 minutes then swallow.
    That way your next time you can eat 3.
    Just make sure you're in an enviornment your calm in, Around people who you're comfortable being with, have alot of good buds, and if you start to freak out rememeber you will come back to reality and it is just a drug.

3. ^^^^ hmmmm 1 hit should do you good, unless its bunk. The best advice is from a friend who does it all the time. I'd never pay nuthin more the $5 a hit here.