Acetaminophen

Discussion in 'General' started by happy101, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got 20 pills today label L014 found out there 500mg of acetaminophen any suggestion on how to take them.Im 6 2\' 195lbs

2. Wait...will that do anything?

3. Umm dude... Thats Tylonel. Haha.

4. acetaminophen is a pain killer so im just wondering what i need to do?

5. lol yeah I dident think it did anything but im also pretty stoned right now so im a little confused

6. Acetominophin won\'t get you high, it will thin out your blood and hurt your liver in high doses. If you have a headache, I\'d say go ahead an pop one. Otherwise you should try to find some opiates or just stick to weed.

7. you\'ll damage your liver if you take too much acetaminophen and you cannot get high off of it before that happens so don\'t fuck with it...tylenol can be dangerous in high amounts

8. You know,

whenever I see a thread like this I always think

\"UNDERAGE\".......

I hope its just not me.

I\'m not accusing- The only reason I am mentioning it is because personally I think its sad that there are 18 year olds who do not know what acetaminophen is....

:confused:

9. YEzzur, I thank the same thang mayne

10. I think Acetaminophen is more of an anti-inflamitory and pain reliver. I wouldnt go as far as saying it is a \"pain killer\" because it has never killed my pain, just relived it a lil bit, but it is most definately still there. Try getting your hands on some drugs from the best drug class of \'em all, Opiates :D

11. I know what it is. I just have no idea what would happen in high doses.

12. You must be underaged. Maybe 13 years old? We jus told you what would happen. Lets Recap.

Your liver will bleed/fail, high doses can be fatal. As in \"if you take too many pills, you will die\"

It also hella thins your blood.

I think your not supposed to take over 4,000mg a day or something like that.

It wont get you high.

Did you actually buy those from someone (not at a store)

13. you die at high doses.

you obviously dont know what it is dont say you do.

14. \"Most Americans are not aware of the dangers associated with the popular prescription and over-the-counter pain reliever acetaminophen, U.S. researchers report. Acetaminophen is found in Tylenol, many combination pain and cold medications, and a number of prescription drugs, including Vicodin, Darvocet, Tylox, Percocet and Lorcet.
    Excessive use of acetaminophen, whether it be a large single dose or long-term overuse, can lead to severe liver damage that may require a liver transplant or cause death. In fact, acetaminophen overdose is now the most common cause of acute liver failure in the United States.\"

http://www.healthcentral.com/chronic-pain/news-31956-31.html

15. psssssh, dissociatives ftw! Get some ketamine man...

16. I get Thizz cut with Ketamine, now thas a fun time :p

17. Alright, now that\'s something i\'d definately like to try, heh.

18. Yezzur, they are White Ladies, although it\'s completely possible that your batch of White ladies are different than mine, if you can even get them..

19. I\'ve never actually looked fox X, speaking that i spent a couple years on luvox (ssri) but now that i\'m off it and have been for a bit i\'m looking around. The thing that i\'m scoring soon which should be cool as hell, a friend of mine goes to college in new york and he\'s going back soon... he said for $100 he could get me a vial with 25 hits of good acid, heh.

20. Mmmmm acid :D Did he meantion what dose each hit would be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.