Acdc clones or seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by thechondro, Mar 22, 2015.

1. The dispensary I went to. Used to sell me clones with mites. The bud would flatten when you squeezed it between your finger. I imagine that it's not dried out enough. And the guy told me that he was gonna have acdc clones. I was willing to wait. Even though this shit happened. Now he tells me that the owner doesn't want to sell them. Fuck!!! The dispensary is "perennial HEALTH" in studio city, ca. Just in case you guys live in The San Fernando valley. Doesn't sound healthy to me. I've spent some coin there. Mainly because I haven't found any places that sell clones. Let alone acdc. Anyone know of a place that sells acdc clones near Los Angeles, ca? Or seeds of them even? Looking for the highest possible amount of Cbd. And the lowest of thc. I don't want to order on line. But, if it comes to it. I kinda have no choice. Please help guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I live on the East Coast so have no first-hand experience with them, but I saw that House of Clones in Van Nuys has Harlequin clones for 10 bucks.

I know - I spend waaaaayyyy too much time on the net.

If you want seeds, Sin City Seeds has Thunderstruck & Harlesin.
    If memory serves, Thunderstruck is AC/DC X AC/DC & Harlesin is Harlequin X AC/DC.

~~sherry

3. Might have to check out that place in van nuys. I try to stay away from sativas though.they make me think about too much crap and I get depressed LOL. I can't seem to find those strains on leafy.

The Sin City ones?

Check out homeofthedank.com

5. Awesome! Thanks.

6. Sherry. I clicked on "buy seeds" and it just refreshes the page. I wanted to check their prices.

I don't know that they sell direct to the public, but you might be able to find them at some of your local dispensaries.
    If you pull down to the bottom of their home page & click vendors, you'll see a list of online shops followed by brick & mortar stores.
    There are a few listed for the LA area.

We also stock their seeds at our seedbank - some of them anyway - but their supplies go in & out of stock rapidly.

If there's something you want, I can see what we can get.
    I'm in the middle of adding all the high CBD seeds available to us to our site no, so they're on the list to check out.

Good luck with them!

8. Even better! You guys should! Thanks for all the help. 😃