Accused of shoplifting tonight...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ayron, Nov 19, 2011.

1. ooo odude when a guy accuses me of stealing shit at a store and im just checking around,i go berzerk of his ass. he doesnt even know whats good till it happens

2. that sucks OP, how far away from the store's door were you when she grabbed your shit? I know at least in my area there's a "no chase" policy, so if someone does shoplift employees can't go running after them to apprehend the suspect for safety reasons. I'm not sure if that law is applicable in your state but that seems like a shitty deal. Hopefully since you stayed cool about it you'll get compensation and buy a fat sack :smoke:

3. Reading this pissed me off. Bitch needs to shut the fuck up

4. Lol reminds me of a time when i was parked outside a house waiting for a friend to come out and this old bag accused me of breaking into houses while taking a video of me flipping out on him. Its okay you will learn 99% of the american population are little peices of shit whilst the other 1% chill and smoke weed all day

5. she didnt physically touch me she just grabbed the bags a little under where i was holding them and pulled so i just let go, i didnt know what was happening at first

i dont want anything, i just wanted an apology and i wouldnt turn down some publix gift cards cause im a broke college student

i was more upset than anything. its very hard to get me angry and i only felt anger after i got back in my car and though to myself "did this bitch really fucking accuse me of shoplifting?"

i'm a pretty calm and collective guy and it takes a lot to get a rise out of me, also i knew they had cameras and i planned on calling and complaining so i wanted to act proper. but i was more upset than angry

i was already at my car in the parking lot which was probably a few hundred feet from the front of the store. from my friends who have worked retail and stuff i've heard even if they saw you they arent allowed to do anything about it

6. What a bitch man, at least have the decency to apologize after accusing a kindhearted Boy Scout of shoplifting...

7. Don't get it twisted Apu, no one really thinks you actually do know a lot about everything. (But it is hilarious that you thought that was a compliment!!)You simply love to portray yourself as if you do. Having said that, definition of a troll is someone who comes into a thread and whores it up with multiple useless or inflammatory remarks. I have only encountered your BS in two threads and you are very predictable......TROLL.

8. I read it's targets policy that if you hit the pavement they're not supposed to chase you any further than that. Fuck those faygles. If someone tried to apprehend me and they weren't a cop (whether I was pinching or not) I'd start foaming at the mouth and acting like I was high on pcp.