Accross the universe

Discussion in 'Movies' started by CitySmoker420, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just saw it! fucking incredible

2. Yeah amazing movie, I need to watch that again. If you liked that you should check out the movie Berkeley, its about the 60's at berkeley university following this kid who knew nothing about drugs or lsd. Its not a "musical" like Across the Universe was but it still revolves around him playing music and his bandmates

3. Just watched this movie and it finished like 10 minutes ago. It was AMAZING! Such a good movie to watch when you're stoned. I was so high, then I made lasagna, put it in the oven, and watched the movie.
    I was so into it. I've never been so into a movie ever. I was laughing, crying, feeling happy, sad, angry...I could relate to almost all of it and it was so amazing. Love this movie, and love the herb.

4. best fucking movie ever..i can watch it over and over and never get sick of it.

5. I saw this movie in theatres with 2 of my friends and we blazed right before, GREAT MOVIE!! nuff said.

6. best movie ever made
    fist time i watched it i was BLAZED
    the part where bono is singing i am the walrus i was like wow what is going on
    then i watched that part not high and noticed they were like making shit slow down and shit haha
    they wanted me to trip

7. Oh for sure man. I was so high that I felt like I was IN the movie. I hate musicals, but this movie was probably one of my favourite movies ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.