according to the woodchucks percentage Im this *holds arms out reeeeeal wide* drunk!

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Nov 4, 2003.

1. well most of the UK pubs in San Francisco carry Strongbow. Ace is a california brand nand quite easy to get in those specialty markets like whole foods. I live in San Francisco right now but will be going to law school on the East Coast next year hopefully.

2. bbeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh hows't i love thee.... last night consumed my fair share of dos equis amber and new castle brown... yum yum yum..... the side order of diazapm didn't hurt either....

an you should have funn on the east coast.... we know how to partty.... propa...:D

3. Thats a good thing because I work hard and I play harder

4. a woodchuck could chuck as much beer as it can wood.. end of story, cause i tried and it turned out wonderfully... they went for the beer first... but i said they had to do the wood first, and however much wood they chucked is how much beer i would let then chuck, therefore all they could chuck is the same quanity of wood..... simple

5. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????<goes insane from reading this thread>
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    too many woods, chucks, woulds, woodchucks, beer! AaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Isn't that like a muscle relaxer or something?

7. Diazepam (valium) is a benzodiazepine anxiolytic used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, seizures, and muscle spasms.

8. also used by snipers in WWII......