Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

According To Po, Im Done With Probation...what Now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lychiles, Jul 31, 2014.

1. So I got put on Juvenile Probation in 2013 when I was 16, about to turn 17. I had plead guilty to a possession charge under Virginia's first time offender status. A year and a month later my mom gets a call from my Probation Officer stating that my case was dismissed, records sealed, and its like it never happened.

However, I haven't received a letter from the court nor have I even seen my PO in the past 6 months.

I'm curious if you guys think it is safe to go ahead and toke up, or if I should call my attorney, or exactly what you would do in my situation.

2. do your homework.. smoke and come back to GC when you turn 18

3. Call your attorney lol.

4. Sorry, my post was a bit unclear about my age. I am 18.

5. Call your PO?  I don't know why everyone seems to think that the PO or courts sends you some kind of letter.... they don't. Never did with me, and I was on supervised as well for a year, pretty recently and not in much of a different state than you OP....

There won't be a letter, your PO says it's dismissed. It's a done deal. If you're worried, be an 18y/o (an adult) and call the PO yourself. I can't believe you heard all this through your mom and you didn't hear it direct from your PO. But regardless, there won't be a letter. As life experience continues through the years, god forbid you ever get into anymore legal trouble, but if you do...and if you go to court and get a sentence, the only letter you will ever get about it will be from your attorney with a bill attached. Courts don't send out letters when cases are dismissed.

6. #6 Sgt.ButtSniff, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    This is what you do. Smoke up, then look out your window every 35-45 seconds while whispering things like "what was that?!" "There out to get me" "are my doors locked?" To yourself, until the paranoia and guilt of smoking marijuana consumes you to the point where you call 911 on yourself and turn yourself in. You will probably get the death penalty.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Haha you just reminded me of that dumbass cop that called the cops thinking he died on brownies hahaha

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

.... and his wife.... both of them. I mean I could see a mistake with one idiot calling 911 for weed brownies, but they both jointly decided to call 911... a cop and his wife, both are audible on the call talking to the operator. What ever happened with them? I've heard the call several times. I could Google it, but I prefer just to hear some rendition of the outcome from a blade. It doesn't even have to be the truth, just a creative story would do.

9. I remember that, that shit was hilarious.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Light up and blare....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YgZX9Thm0

lol

My bad, how long were you sentenced to probation? if you were sentenced for a year and it's been over a year then fuck em. plus it's juvenile probation, it's bush league