Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Accidently let weed soak in rubbing alcohol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by toke monster, Nov 12, 2013.

1. so i keep all my weed in a mason jar and i cleaned it out because the jar reeked and i put my weed back into the jar without letting it dry out and i look at my weed now and its all black and soaked in alcohol if i let the alcohol evaporate would i still be able to smoke it or should i just accept my loss and dump it?

also i had some bho on wax paper that got soaked but i asked a friend and he said it would be ok to let the alcohol evaporate and i could still use it

PS- there is  only like .5 of weed and barely any bho

2. Would probably be ok to smoke, might affect the taste.

3. its gucci doh, roll a blunt of dat loud pack nd gt fucked

4. [​IMG]

5. Green is before black is after

Attached Files:

6. smoke at ur own risk.  i wouldn't do it tho

probably wont it wasnt a big loss just mad about bho because it wasnt even mine but i managed to save some of it

8. its not that big of a loss so just trash, sorry mang.

The black is because isopropyl extracts the chlorophyll, that's why when people make QWISO they only let the weed soak in the iso for 30-60 seconds. 

If you let it dry completely, I don't see why it wouldn't be fine to smoke, but you may have lost some potency.