Accidentally stealing lighters

Discussion in 'General' started by thccrystals, Mar 5, 2004.

1. nah, i realized when half the posters on the first page had a red name.
    didn't even have to look at the date lol

2. Yeah so many does that. I do it accidentally once in a while, but I notice it almost right after.

3. It's so easy do so if you smoke cigarettes cuz your just so used to slipping in it your pocket after you light one. I dealt need to stop, I have like 10 pocketed lighters

4. Dude, If you're a stoner who smokes with other friends then you've stolen a lighter by accident. It's just a fact.

5. #45 mexitoke, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    Haha its such a common occurrence that if I get one stolen from me I don't really care cuz chances are that ill prob end up accidently taking one...the only lighters I make sure to give back are expensive ones (zippos, torches, unique lighters) or lighters that have sentimental value..other than that everything is else is fair game

6. I think the lighter I'm using atm was left in my room by a friend and I haven't given it back yet. I have had countless lighters pocketed on me and I do it too.

Sometimes if I pass my lighter with the bowl I'll never see it again :(

7. Its not a biggie if you return the lighter

8. One time after smoking at a buddies apartment, a lighter somehow made its way into the hood of my hoodie. I didn't realize it until i was leaving and put my hood up as I was already gone and it fell right in front of me.

9. i have occasionally but ive gotten better at it

a buddy of mine had an Aries lighter cause that's his sign
    and he was real stoked that he finally managed to find one
    and our other buddy who is also an aries and known for swooping lighters
    ended up swooping it cause he wanted it pretty bad
    and my friend was like so pissed questioning all of us who took it blah blah
    but he never knew
    for like a few months and whats funny is one night he even used it for a brief second without knowing it