Accidentally picked my very first bud!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by d0p35m0k3r, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Yup, I was adjusting my scrog and this lil nug broke loose. I dried and trimmed it, and have been curing it for about a week. I did everything wrong that you can do with this plant and I am stunned it did anything other than curl up and die! ...but all things considered I'm very proud!

..sorry about the funny lighting.

Attached Files:

2. has you smoked it yet?

3. Nope... I was trying let it cure in a very small mason jar a little while longer. I'll let ya know how it goes tho.

4. ^nice bro, lookin forward to know how good a smoke neglected bud can be:)

no offense btw, goin off your first post it sounds like thats what you were saying...

5. Dude, I can't even begin to tell you... I broke every rule in the book and thought it was dead twice!! Towards the end of veg I managed to get almost miniature scale growth on the tips of several long bare colas. The leaves got pretty dense so right after I got my flower light I said "sink or float, buddy!" repotted, and stuck her in there! She has far surpassed every expectation I could have ever had!

6. #6 d0p35m0k3r, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    Okay, so I broke down and smoked it! Bong rips too!

So at first when it hits your dome you feel a slight mild harshness in the back top of ur throat, but the taste is very clean and typical of most heady buds. I get alot of pine or citrus kinda of flavors personally, but that's my palette. I feel the harsh inhale could be lost with further curing. Exhale, is a little rough, kinda burns the throat and leaves the chest feeling tight. I think this because I hadn't yet started flushing the soil of nutes, so its a lil harsh. I'm still a few weeks from harvest I think but I'll be sure to report back come harvest time.

tl;dr; little harsh, tastes great, hurt my chest... should cure into some pretty sweet bud tho!

edit: I forgot to say anything about the high!! hahaha, that should tell you something right there!
    3 hits from a very small portion, less than half a bowl, and I feel great! Very uplifting, chatty, active high and makes my eyes wiggle real fast when I stare off into space and my hands feel sorta tickled

7. ^ sounds like you done smoked some good weed!:D

8. Subbed dude, i thought i lost my plant once already to, only 6 weeks into veg. How long did you cure and how did you do it?

9. Could have let it go a bit longer.

Just kidding. Sounds like you're going to have some really good stuff man