Accidentally knocked out cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YotaMan95, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I was walking down the hall to my room, high as fuck an I saw my cat coming out from my room. It came running down the hall so I was gonna try to jump over it lol. I ended up tripping and accidentally kicking the fuck out of that cat, leaving it knocked out for about 5 minutes. Kinda feel bad for it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude that's harsh, you need to pamper you cat for a few days, if not karma will come a knockin'. 

...I have stepped on my dog before as she likes to sleep in the middle of the hallway at night, spoiled her the next day to make up for it, I think she forgives me as she is laying on my lap atm.  :)

3. I mean I made sure it was okay and rubbed it but it's not my cat it's my brothers lol the reason I said I kinda felt bad is cause I hate cats. But I made sure it was okay lol just can't believe all that happened right after I baked. I walked back inside thinking I was straight haha

4. beat the pussy up 

5. Lol all good shit happens.

6. Hahahahaha omfg I just died lolol

7. Be happy you got the evil cocksucker before it got you.

Furry little devils. :cool:

8. Cats are assholes
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397100758.634089.jpg

Omega369

9. Ahahah you tried to jump your cat that's hilarious

10. i can picture this and i love it lol 

poor kitty
     [​IMG]

11. Cats are assholes and this thread made me happy.

12. Dont feel bad I just kicked a cat ten minutes ago. This little fucker comes and sits at my doorstep when I get home and as soon as I open the door it launches in, I ment to brush it away with my foot but I ended up booting it in the head lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Not a fan of cats .neither is my dog lol
    My neighbours cat is buried at back of my shed.

No she never did find out it's demise was the result of my, Cat hating dog lol

She had the missing posters up for weeks to ;S

14. Got two cats myself, and once I accidentally kicked one in the face because someone tickled my sides, and when I get my sides tickled my legs just jerk about everywhere uncontrollably. Cat just looked at me after with a big "OH NO YOU DIDNT" look on it's face. She forgave me quickly though cos I went and got her some treats. Makes you feel bad tho, definitely lol..

15. I've jumped my cat many times but I've never booted it in the head. Op practise your cat jumps :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. You're an asshole, at least be honest with her about what happened to her pet....

17. Charming!

What good would it have done to upset her by telling her, that her cat had been mauled to death.

Also she may have went the police, and it's not the first time my dog has partaken in his favourite pastime.

No offence to cat owners, but that's just the joys of owning one.
    Dogs have been chasing killing cats from year dot. Accept it, just like we have to accept the vast amount of small song birds killed every year by cats. Not to mention the fucking things shitting on my garden.

You wouldn't accept your neighbours dog shutting everyday in your garden, don't see why I should let a cat do it. Just open the door And let the dog out. It's got a 50/50 chance of making it over the fence

18. yeah sooo they should put that dog to sleep

19. Why?
    For behaving like a dog!