Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

accidentally inhaling weed help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tan, Jul 1, 2015.

1. if the opening/ mouth peice is big enough you could put a filter in the pipe. Just like people do with joints.

Use something hard like a business card, card stock, or strip a peice off of corrugated card board. roll it up and insert. It will take a bit of trial an error. But with stop those flaming Scooby snacks. And some other dusts

2. I once accidentally inhaled weed smoke and the rest is history.

3. Weed or glass from the pipe? If its just weed probably don't worry bout it. If it keeps on hurting for about a week get checked up. If its glass well good bye.

4. Sorry suuuuper stoned now

5. Very Similar happened to me. How long did it take to heal? I was paranoid it would affect my singing lol but I realize its probably just a very small scratch or mark on the throat.