Accidental reveg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Vic35, Jul 19, 2016.

1. I don't know what I did but I noticed what I think is reveg. The tops are stretching and have single blades. The lights have been on 12/12 as far as I know. I did. take some photos using. the flash during dark period and I left a Cfl on for about 5 extra hours. I can't believe that stressed them to go reveg but they are. I know the lights are 12/12 now. Will they be OK and continue to flower til harvest or is my crop ruined? There has got to be a way to save them! Please help. Thanks

2. you'll just have to ride it out and see what happens...the cfl could have done it. I also see similar growth if there is alot of heat stress on the tops...they kinda stretch out and show a few single blades. Just try to be much more careful in the future. Every mistake is a lesson learned, and makes you a better grower.

• Like Like x 1
  3. you'll be fine unless your genetics are garbage.

this last cycle my timer got bumped by something and I didn't notice that for 2 weeks of early flowering, they went back to 24/0.

They revegged hard but as soon as I got them back under 12/12 they started to bud and my harvest was fine no male flowers no seeds.

4. Thanks for the replies. Could I be wrong about the reveg? Is it possible I could have let some light in and the plants are turning Hermie? Would a camera flash do it? They've been on a strict 12/12 with no light leaks for about a week now. Should I just monitor the trichs and cut when amber? Thanks

5. It's pretty hard to ask without pictures.

A camera flash will not change your plants to Veg. It will also not make it a "hermie"

5 extra hours of a CFL will not change your plants to Veg. It will also not make it a "hermie".

This could be heat stress. Ride it out and keep doing what you're doing.

Post some pictures.

J