Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Accidental Hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrungeJunkie, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So a little bit earlier I was feeling a little desperate to get high. After scraping the little resin I had from my bong, I turned to my stem plate to see if I could pick out some shake from the bottom. To my dismay, there wasn't much to be found as far as weed goes, but I did find an interesting residue at the bottom of the plate. It was transparent, and looked a lot like QWISO hash. I scraped it up and threw it in my pipe, and now I'm decently blitzed :smoking:

Is this a known method of making hash? And what caused it to happen? I've never noticed it on any of my stem containers before, but I actually gathered a good amount from what seems to have just melted off of the stems :eek:

2. bump. im curious as well

3. Probably kief that was pressed down over time to the bottom of it. It essentially is hash.

4. well some types of hash are just compressed THC so i guess