Accidental growop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bunyohead247, Apr 30, 2012.

1. So a couple weeks ago my gf was up stairs picking the seeds outa some buds we had just picked up and came downstairs to see me by the pool. She still had all the seeds in her hand and when she walked outside she noticed my mom standing right by me. She threw the seeds in a pot with a plant in it real fast and forgot about it. Yesterday we were burning outside and found a nice little suprise growing next to us :)

Attached Files:

2. Hahaha holy shit that is awsome! What are u planning to do with it? Doesn't sound like your mom would be cool with it.

3. My buddy Kyle like dropped a seed in his yard and it started growing, however the landlord saw it and made him uproot it. Was cool while it lasted got bout a foot tall.

4. Lol i guess were gonna let it grow till its odvious or legalized haha

5. It will bud before it gets legalized

6. I had a plant hermie on me during one of my grows last year and so I had a couple of plants get fertilized and produce seeds. I had a few hundred seeds that I didn't really need so over the last year I've been just throwing them into random ditches and flower gardens all over my college campus. A week ago during spring greening day when students volunteer to clean up the campus and plant things, I overheard some people talking about finding several of the plants. Apparently a few of them had gotten pretty big down by a lake near campus.

7. nice!!!!^^^^^^ everyone take note's toss seed's everywhere you can even get some high clay content soil and make little seed bombs seed with dirt stuck around it so when it rains the dirt gets wet and germinates the seed and the taproot goes into the ground

8. In this thread: OP's friend puts marijuana seeds in pot, is surprised when marijuana is found to be growing there shortly thereafter.