Accidental cross

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lbezphil2005, Oct 15, 2011.

1. #1 lbezphil2005, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    This is going to be my first journal here. I figured I will chronical the journey of my accidental cross. I have a 2.6 X 8 X 8 closet I use for flowering. I had a Master OG (master kush X chemd/og) from Cabin Fever Seed Breeders that was 3 weeks into flower. I had put a herijuana ibl in (regular seed) to sex, when he showed balls I pulled him and one of the pods must have been open already where the lower branch of the master og was resting next to the herijuana. The male ended up being a really frosty monster - every thing you'd want in a dad, hollow stems, good smells, and great trich production - frosty all over the fan leaves, pollen sacs, stems, EVERYWHERE! Anyway, the master og was getting ready and I pulled a lower bud to "check" and lo and behold a seed! The only one I was able to find so far (only have the main cola left to go thru) so I am pretty sure this is a one shot deal. This plant has a lot of trichs on it for being so young. Some of you may have seen this before, but I never have. I just wish I had a better camera, because you can see the "film" of resin coating the leafs in the pics, but you can't really see the tall standing mushroom heads on the leafs, the edges, the stems, and the stalk - I have never seen this much this early! It's got a slight purpling to the stalk and stems, great internodal spacing (nice and tight), great root growth - I posted a pic of the original rootball before transplant from the 20oz starter cup it was germinated in to the 32 oz. rooting cup to get it ready for transplant into it's final 5 gal smartpot and I can definitely tell you it's one vigorous plant! Here you go!

Attached Files:

2. Heres an update on her in flower - and this has been outside, in a greenhouse with shadows in the morning and afternoon, not getting as much light as it would under my led or out in direct sun, so I'm taking cuttings and revegging her as we speak - gonna try to bx her back to her daddy, the herijuana male I still have pollen of. I also have 4 more seeds left of the heri just in case!

Attached Files:

• 083.jpg
      083.jpg
      File size:
      83.4 KB
      Views:
    • 039.jpg
      039.jpg
      File size:
      107.9 KB
      Views:
    • 052.jpg
      052.jpg
      File size:
      98.3 KB
      Views:
    • 050.jpg
      050.jpg
      File size:
      90.8 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      114.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Crosses are always fun eh :p
    looks nice thought, maybe some haze genetics in there? Don't know what's in chemdog but kush is always fun haha

4. Thanks for stopping by, bro - I bx'ed her this morning, hopefully, to the herijuana ibl male - i saved some pollen but the last plant I tried it on I only got 4 seeds off it, so I'm not real hopeful but we'll see = I can see the heri influences over her, and the trics are just now starting to really take off - shes right at 4 weeks but she's also been outside in a greenhouse with less than perfect light and weather conditions - down to 39 a couple of times in there, 5 layers of 4 mil plastic (visibility of items inside) plus shade in the morning AND afternoon (4 trees got much bigger than the last time I grew out here, dammit!) got to wait until I finish before I trim the trees for next time - without the shade the plastic still gets thru plenty of light, enough to peak the light meter at +20,000 lumens - as high as it goes, lol!

5. It is so sick that you've got so much going on at once. I'm hooked phil!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app