So I stumbled across a $5 cabinet at a yard sale and just happened to have a friend who had too many girls in his room and decided to grab one. It was a Blueberry clone, in a 1g pot vegged for a couple weeks in Canna Bio Terra Plus with their Bio nutes line. I purchased 4 $2 light fixtures and 4 2' T5 assemblies for $25 each. I had a 4" blower type fan already so I cut a hole in the top of the cabinet and with some brackets and reducers attached it to the top of my cabinet. The clone was vegged for me, or I would have employed some LFT or SOG and think I could have goten even better production than I did. 8 weeks later Here are the results, though the pics are poor I think you can understand my surprise when I got 48g of TOP NOTCH thick, dense, blow my doors off bud. It was PERFECT in every way. Smoke was fruity and flavorful, burnt evenly and left a totally white ash. My point here is that this was done with 100% florescent lights and I didnt even have "red" bulbs in the T5's! This brought me to my investigation of LEDs and Ive decided to throw my hat in the ring of LED trials. I will post the link to that journal here as soon as we are set up. I will be using LED Grow Lights - Best New LED Grow Light a 360w USA built 11 wavelength light and 4 4' T5 tubes around the perimeter of the tent. Cant Wait!