Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Accidental breakage...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LOSTBOY580, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So me and some friends were hanging out smoking out of this kids bong. My friend accidentally drops the slide and it breaks. The owner freaks the fuck out and punches my friend multiple times in the face and all over. My friend got him in a choke hold and said owner had to submit. My friend promised to give he owner $30 bucks to get a new slide (which is the value of the one broken). My question is, do you think the owner of the bong, who is my friend too, went a little too hard?

2. fuck yeah, i wouldn't even consider paying him back.

3. fuck that guy, buy him a soda and tell him to fuck off

4. Christ, you hang around with animals

5. Seriously that kid doesn't deserve to be paid. he decided to settle the situation by try to beat the crap out of your other friend.$30 downstream is nothing either, kid needs to calm down and smoke out of something different for a while, it gets the job done just the same. He also needs to learn that being a raging, whiny bitch who can't accept an accident and wait for the person at fault to try to make amends is a good way to get your ass beaten, and anal canal stretched.

6. Don't fuckin pay him back, go break the whole fuckin piece.

7. just smoke cones bro

8. The kid went a little too hard?

That's an understatement.

I wouldn't even wanna see that kid again. Thats fucked up.

When you buy glass, you should always understand the risk your taking. You could lose $300 easy, in a matter of seconds. But especially if your letting people use it in a group session, that's not really "asking for it", but you gotta trust all those people in the circle with it.

If not?

Just leave it at home.....

9. fuck him take his bong and buy the peice your self

10. Bet you felt pretty awkward.

11. Indeed he does..

[​IMG]

12. Yeah he went way too hard haha.
    If your friend had taken the slide and threw it across the room, then it would make sense. But yeah, we are stoners, we fuck up and break shit, but he offered to pay for it which is all you could ask for really. Tell your other friend to hit the weed some more and he won't give a fuck anymore.

13. Maybe he was really in love with that slide. He probably spooned with it at night and brought it to fancy restaurants. For all you know they could have been engaged! Poor poor slide, rest in peace.

14. The violence was unnecessary for sure.

I would not pay him back.

His payment was punching that kid in the face.

He should have thought about his actions before raging.

15. I do not sense a peaceful stoner aura coming from that one...

He'll get his damn 30$, but if a friend starts decking you in the face for something you did accidentely, you know somethings wrong. I wouldn't hang out with kids like that anymore OP.

16. wow good thing he only broke a downstem. break his bong he'd probably strip naked and eat the kids face.

17. Funny thing is that ones the owner tackled the kid who dropped the slide the bong fell too (thank god nothing happened to it and that he didn't see). But the bong falling was 100 fucking percent the owners fault. God damn this is super awkward for me. But yeah he definitely needs to chill out. Especially since he's the one who fucking drops half blunts on the fucking ground and makes us help him find it...

18. He acted irrational for sure. If you break someones stuff it is known you pay to get it fixed or replaced. I would have been bummed for a bit but wouldn't have beaten the guy up over it an ruin everyone's high. Hope you guys can get this straightened out.

19. Na, that's fuckin bullshit getting punched in the face multiple times is well worth over 30$.