Accessing the grow forum from mobile

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Bootfullofbuds, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hello. I'm an avid user of your indoor forums but I can't seem to access them from tapatalk or the grasscity forum app. What gives???

2. How did you find it?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I didn't find it. I found the answer to my question in a search (doh!) Apple doesn't want the cultivation forums on ios. Pretty lame

4. Shit man.. Was wondering But if u go through ur safari browser u can make a access to home screen it's like a app but a shortcut to the cultivation page Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea it's just somethin not right about them forcing you to use safari to look at the cultivation forums. You can look at them thru web view in the grasscity app as well but I honestly think the skin for the mobile version of the forums on Safari is ugly lol

6. I was just trying to figure this out. Thanks! Now I'm gonna go by a new phone.Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

7. Lol. Apple is crazy AppStore dictators. But I can see why they didn't want the cultivation forums on the mobile version. It's kinda illegal federally and there's tons of kids these days with ios devices. Don't want a 10yr old doin PC grows in his basement of his parents house, although that'd be the coolest lil kid ever.You can't even access the cultivation forums on the tapatalk app. I'm not using the GC forum app anymore though.

8. Very lame.jb itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Jailbreaking wouldn't help. I tried :/ I always jailbreak mine anyways because it's more secure. The cultivation forums just aren't wrote into the app. I'm sure you could write them in but that'd be too much work.. Oh well.

10. you can't access the growing part of this site through the iPhone at apple dose not want it you can do it through the in phone browser or log on from a computer http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-cultivation/ here is a link it should open your browser and take you to the cultivation part of the site