Acapulco Gold

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vmar80601, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I thought I'd share this beauty with y'all. This is my Acapulco Gold Lady. No drooling or cat calls please. She's quite the lady please treat her nicely.

Attached Files:

2. damn i want

3. Thanks Astro. She's one of six we have.

Sensi Star
    Panama Red
    Maui
    Acapulco
    Skunk
    Bubba K

All in flower. I have a photographer coming over tonight to do some close ups of them all. I'll be sure to post.

4. I'm subbed i really want to see some more pictures :eek: :yummy: :hippie: I have some nice sativa's flowering at the moment, good job man your a good grower.

5. Thanks Skunky, this is my first grow. I have pics posted in this area under day 40 12/12 and another post called all the girls. Check em out

6. Hey Skunky, what does "subbed" mean?

7. Subscribed to a thread basically it shows up on my profile every time someone posts in it.

8. Like now.

OP, congrats :hello: those are some very primo looking buds what kind of nutes are you using?

9. Thanks Space. No nutes on this lovely lady. She's all natural. Our other girls were all natural through veg, but they're needing a little bump here and there while in flower.

10. Huh no dude! It means Submarined

Example : --HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS THAT?
    --I think we just got hit by a torpedo
    --Subbed... :(

This is the same exact dialogue that happens everytime a sub gets subbed, then the passengers die (every time). Normal people don't know this cause it's kind of an inside joke between the undead (And the dead, via Skype).

11. you guys are all so lucky ,
    i have to grow covertly :( resulting in me not being able to put any protection up for my outdoor plants....
    the crows got another one of my ladies :(

12. Aaron that totally...ouch.

13. Looks good !!
    Where did she and the Panama Red come from ?
    Love to see more pics of those 2 .

14. Hi Psyclonical,
    sorry was not on line all weekend due to family emergency but all is well now.

I'm in Colorado, not sure where you are. I got these ladies from a clone supplier. They are luscious aren't they. I willl posting more pics this week.

thankis