Academics, what can you do stoned? What can't you do

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Don't know if this is in the right sub-forum, but anyways:

What kind of Academics can you do stoned, and do you notice am improvement, no improvement, or negative effect?

I can do english really, really well. I can write really good stories, I find if I'm stoned, I'm more creative writing, and can continue writing, but I CANT start a story when I'm stoned, only continue and end one. I'm beast in journalism when I'm ripped. Math I fucking FAIL at, it's like my brain takes a 50 cal and shoots it's self. Everything else i no improvement, I can do all other academics, but I'd rather be sober.

Must be some other blades who love learning when they are baked?

2. My abilities in writing tend to deteriorate when talking about things I am not very invested in. Public Speaking skills are also lessened by my tokin'.

Other than these my constant medicating doesn't affect my academics, less of course I am stoned and lazy than every subject is getting a piece of the pain.

3. music is great when your stoned pick up an instrument, i play the guitar and when i play i connect on an emotional level makes me feel as if i were meditating

4. Medical is a trip stoned.whole time I'm like woa that's how it happens, WOA that's what's under there. O this place is easiest to fracture? I might jab there. Oooooo there a big Fossa there that I can put shit in and pull it right out no harm? And Without any body being able to see? as you can tell I'm high now. Just finished a test and am reading some physiology and some anatomy

5. I'm a sign language interpreting major and I sometimes have a hard time understanding sign language high.

6. My math skills go through the roof when I smoke Sativas. (100% on tests)
    My writing is good with Hybrids.
    I can't do shit when I'm on kush or indica/indica dominant strains. Don't know what it is I just can't fucking function

7. [quote name='"derpdapimp"']My math skills go through the roof when I smoke Sativas. (100% on tests)
    My writing is good with Hybrids.
    I can't do shit when I'm on kush or indica/indica dominant strains. Don't know what it is I just can't fucking function[/quote]

Bingo.

I usually smoke indicas when I'm not doing shit and sativas too

But when it comes to the sativa dominate strains its a whole another thing.

I found English and especially government the easiest to pass stoned ( got A- on both subjects year round)
    but math and science just fry my brain with so much details and even when I'm sober those two subjects are still my worst

Also I had two computer classes aswell (design animation and some Microsoft learning class)
    And me and my buddy would always be partners always stoned everyday passing everything.

BTW I went to an alternative high-school that's how I got away with going high to school everyday

8. Math can be understood.
    I love reading..but can never remember what the hell I was reading.
    Writing is impossible..my thoughts are too jumbled to be put in words without a lot of effort..and I'm too lazy to do it.

9. Probably anything but I smoke to chill out and relax usually, save my brain power for that LSD.

10. In english (language not subject), I used to do most things under the influence of something or other, at university; not school, didn't get high until I was at uni. Essay writing, I got pretty decent marks, but that tended to be more because of the fact I was conscientious of the fact I was stoned, so I tried harder to write so I could be understood. It worked generally :cool:

In french, sweet f**k all...Can't even go to lectures stoned, because trying to understand what the lecturer is saying is tough enough sober. Have taken a few days t-break so I can be totally clear headed for my exams tomorrow and thursday.

11. i am a fucking beast on writing papers high. last year i wrote a 5+ essay that was due the next day. I got an A. i cannot read books high, reading strains my eyes so bad.

12. Math is the same as when im sober. I go off reading my biology books high, its like smoke a bowl, read the chapter, smoke a bowl, write notes, smoke a bowl, study both, sleep. Wake and baake joint, go to class take test and boooooooom ima genius!
    yup... once a week. Lol
    Writing essays comes along easier too, ideas pop up and words spill out. Cant do that shit sober nuhh uhhh. Hahaha.

13. i tried studying baked for a huge chemistry test the next day for 3 hours straight... i think i accomplished 40-50% of retaining info compared to if i was sober

when i woke up the next morning, that 40-50% was reduced to about 25%, and thank god i was so stoned that night that i convinced myself that the chemistry test was the next day when really it was the day after...

never going to study chemistry/math baked ever again...

14. #14 dawnofwar, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Haha I'm at my last 5 months at my alternative school. It's fucking g'd, I show up every morning for journalism ripped as fuck. I swear my teacher knows but she doesn't give a shit as I'm getting 99.2% LOL. My math teacher though, she'll try to tar your ass if she knows.

15. I can actually do work the same while high as in writing papers or doing equations or whatever, but I can't study worth a fuck while Im blazed. I find myself rereading something 3-4 times and even then I barely remember what I read. I just don't retain info as well probably because my mind is wandering about some other more interesting shit.

16. I read Deception Point by Dan Brown at a [10]. I swear to god I was living the adventure in my head. I was like talking as if I were the character and shit. It was soooo fucking epic. I COULD SEE the book like a movie in my head. Best reading experience I've ever had.

17. I can do my psych coursework pretty well when blazed, but I can't do my chemistry or bio hw very well, though I do like to reflect on them when I'm toking.

18. ^ I love reflecting on my work when I'm stoned, makes it way more interesting.