AC/DC

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Softsurv770, Aug 13, 2018.

1. image.jpg image.jpg Topped this AC/DC plant two ish weeks ago. It has like six main branches, I think. Should I trim this up at all? If so, how would you recommend going about that? It’s probably going to veg for 2-3 more weeks before flowering.

2. Nice man . Heard of LST bro?

3. I’ve been doing what I think is called super cropping it. Trying to keep all of its shoots equal

4. High cbd right?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Yeah, it’s technically “industrial hemp” according to the federal government. About 14-17% CBD and < 0.3 THC

• Like Like x 1
  6. Love AC/DC, she's looking great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. So there’s nothing to trim yet? I don’t fully understand the anatomy of these plants yet. Can you tell from the pictures how many main colas this thing will have when I flower it if I leave it alone and only super crop it? I topped it once

8. I guess I’m not technically super cropping. I am pinching the branches to damage them but not break the skin. I’m doing it so those portions grow more slowly while they repair and the other branches can catch up in height.

9. Each branch, had the potential of being a cola. If you top each branch they well grow into two. So really I just depends on the branches. The puny little plant I just posted as it stands has the potential to have 4 main colas.[​IMG]

10. If I top each branch I'll have the potential for 8 main colas. Make sense?

11. Yes, thanks! I think I may end up having to scrap that plant though. I don’t want it to crowd out our blizzard Bush. We have been using the hemp plant as the trial and error plant so we don’t do something stupid to the BB

12. I wouldn't scrap it. You can always remove branches to reduce colas if need be.

• Like Like x 1