1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

AC broke, yay. NOT

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by marl3ymum, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Okay sooooo my air broke and I can’t fix it because I need a whole new 4,000$ system installed. And since it’s close to winter I’m not messing with it. Crop isn’t big enough to stress it that much. This was really just a fun experience for me. But I’d still love for the little bud I grew to dry properly.

The house gets up to 83 sometimes and I have fans everywhere, it will drop no lower than 74 inside at night and in the mornings.

I’m on the east coast and the highs are up to 85 with humidity of 80% some days.

I’m stressed. Any advice would be appreciated!

Here is some photos.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Well i mean you have zip for foliage so you could easily get away with the rest of flowering with a fan hitting on it to prevent mold. As for the drying idk if you have a tent or what but get a enclosed area you can control won't have to he too big if that's it for bud and just make sure its dry in there, once again just have a fan oscillating around them on very low. It's alright if they dry a little too fast cause you can gain some moisture back in the curing process.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Grasscity Deals Near You