Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Abv?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sam470, Apr 9, 2013.

1. What do you guys like to do with your abv?

2. Smoke it...

3. I heard it tastes really bad .-.

4. It's not amazing.
    But no worse than some low grade shit.

I'd probably cook something with it.

5. I have a bottle of 151 i just dump it in there when im done with it.

6. oh idk. I dont vape but i have vaped abv before and it didnt seem too bad atleast i thought, i dunno. if it doers just cook it in something or make it into cannabutter or sell it. Lol jk dont do that last one

7. I gave a buddy over an ounce of it so he would make cannabutter with it, he gave me some and it was pretty good. Smoking it gives you a fair buzz but the taste is horrible.

8. i'll make a joint out of it... tastes bad tho

9. Whats abv lol

10. Make some qwiso

11. Definitely gotta make edibles outta that shit.

12. ABV = Already Been Vaped

13. Can you give me a link to a tutorial?

14. Iv smoked abv and it was harsh as hell. But then again I smoked it outta this monster homemade pipe thingy.

It's really dry, I would make edibles out of it or vape it again. Worst comes to worst, throw it in a bag of orange peels and let it regain moisture.

15. You do realize you have to cook edibles right?

Go eat a gram cooked properly, wait two full hours, and tell me how you feel.

16. You can actually let natural fats absorb THC in the firecracker method but with abv it might not be as effective.