Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV Weed (and mflb accessory question)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kickpointy, Feb 19, 2012.

1. How much more should it take to get high? Because I use my mflb and keep the weed, and I can put it into a bowl and smoke 3 full bowls and still feel normal. I just don't get how it couldn't do anything to me. Anyone?

Also Side Question:
    Is it wiser to spend my money on a better grinder or a power adapter? The grinder I have is a shitty little two piece that barely does its job. I'd buy a space case / sharpstone. Or I can buy the power adapter... I already have 4 2700mAh batteries, but I do mostly vape at home. I just don't know which one to do.

:smoke: I seem to overtype when I am high :smoke:

2. with my silver surfer vape. one or two bowls of that ABV Weed in my bowl will usually knock my ass out

3. abv is like mids quality for me.

4. And do you guys do light it up til it's all res?

5. To answer your first question it depends on two things. First how brown you get your abv weed and second the grade of the herb. Was it cronic or mids? I have a mflb too and I like to get my trench a light golden brown then save enough of it for a joint or a blunt. I would pass on the power adapter since you have 4 batteries.

6. It's pretty dank stuff.. And I get it light brownish with a few golden spots.

Yeah my batteries are always 100% charged. So I figured it wouldn't be that much of a difference.

7. For that in bold, you bought the wrong vaporizer, i'd suggest you just save up for a desktop vape, da buddha /ssv etc, for the better effect.
    You are welcome....

8. I vape at home but I need to be sneaky about it because of parents.. So I just got a mflb. I plan on investing in a better vape soon.

9. That is every ones story bro.
    Cool, you won't regret it, i'd sell the mflb so you can have some money toward it.
    My da buddha doesn't smell any more than my mflb.

10. Really? Haha that's a good thing. I occasionally use it on the way to work though so I'm just going to keep and and buy a buddah or something similar as well. I'm not /that/ strapped for cash.

Ok so I'm looking into these grinders. I can't decide if it's worth and extra $11 for the other 4 piece or $20 for the coffee one. I'm looking for whatever will grind my bud up best and catch the kief.

Amazon.com: Four Piece NEW STYLE 2 1/4" Herb, Spice or Tobacco Pollen Grinder: Everything Else $7.00

Amazon.com: Instapark® 2.00" B Premium Quality Tobacco Herb Grinder: Kitchen & Dining $17.00

Amazon.com: Krups 203-42 Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder with Stainless-Steel blades, Black: Kitchen & Dining $20.00

11. #11 nanners, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    In all honesty I don't see the point in getting a better grinder. I have been using a $1 plastic grinder that came with my mflb for around two years now. Works perfectly fine, sometimes I use kitchen scissors.

From what I understand you are smoking your ABV.... Sounds horrible. Eat your ABV instead. You'll get way better results and not torture yourself with that harsh smoke.

12. I'd save that lunch money for lunch