Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV Single serving Butter Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by happytrails420, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I just recently purchased a DaBuddha Vaporizor! and have got a small amount of vaped bud from about 5gs. And since i am.currently dry i have a couple questions!

2012-01-02 12.47.09-1.jpg

My questions are: 1 is this too "vaped" to even be used? Its a little lighter in real life than in pic, and 2 is this even enough abv bud to get me high if i throw it in some butter and cook with it?

Many thanks

2. should definitely be enough to get you high once if you make your butter right. (if you didnt vape regs that is) I've heard of people getting high of 1.5g of vaped weed, if you throw it all in you should get a nice and relaxing effect. Don't expect a real head high tho, dbv gives you that when you vape ;)

3. [quote name='"Jezn"']

should definitely be enough to get you high once if you make your butter right. (if you didnt vape regs that is) I've heard of people getting high of 1.5g of vaped weed, if you throw it all in you should get a nice and relaxing effect. Don't expect a real head high tho, dbv gives you that when you vape ;)[/quote]

Awesome thanks man thats all i needed to kno and yea i only blaze high grade ;) also do u vape? If so is that the color of your vape poo? Lol Jw thanks

4. I used to vape my shit to a pretty dark brown and it would still get me lifted if I cooked with it or even just rolled it in a joint with it. So yeah you'll be fine, get cookin.

5. [quote name='"Purpleface"']I used to vape my shit to a pretty dark brown and it would still get me lifted if I cooked with it or even just rolled it in a joint with it. So yeah you'll be fine, get cookin.[/quote]

Hah thanks man, what if i threw all of that into some 17g fat peanut butter and let it sit overnight and ate it in the morning would it work since its already been heat activated?

6. [quote name='"happytrails420"']

Hah thanks man, what if i threw all of that into some 17g fat peanut butter and let it sit overnight and ate it in the morning would it work since its already been heat activated?[/quote]

You know I just tried putting 3 grams of abv in natural peanut butter about a week ago and I let it sit in the fridge for a day in a half and I didn't high at all. If you can you should still pop them in the oven.

7. [quote name='"Purpleface"']

You know I just tried putting 3 grams of abv in natural peanut butter about a week ago and I let it sit in the fridge for a day in a half and I didn't high at all. If you can you should still pop them in the oven.[/quote]

Ok thanks for the info! Even ABV seems precious when dry so im glad i didn't almost waste it!

8. you can eat that stuff by itself without doing anything too it....recently I Mixed about a gram with some chocolate popped it in the nuke for 30 sec and ate it.
    good stuff

9. [quote name='"Fredbear"']you can eat that stuff by itself without doing anything too it....recently I Mixed about a gram with some chocolate popped it in the nuke for 30 sec and ate it.
    good stuff[/quote]

Good to kno so there's no way i can mess up! How high were u?

10. its still better to cook it into some oil or butter but not pb if you want optimal effects. Eating it raw won't be nearly as effective as when you heated it.

and yes i own the same vape like you, mine comes out little less brown tho, i try to leave something in there for when i make edibles